(преземи го огласот во Word)
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is a global leading player in ICT industry and ranking No. 228 in 500 Global Fortune. We are focusing on Information Transmission, Storage and Distribution to Provide ICT Solutions and Services for Three Customer Groups (Carrier, Consumer and Enterprise).
Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population. We have 170,000+ employees all over the world, comprised of 160+ nationalities worldwide, 75% localization rate.
Together with customers and partners, we endeavor to bring better communication services to more people to help them live a better life.
For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com
We are offering a challenging position, the opportunity for talents who wish to grow with us!
We are looking for: LOGISTICS SPECIALIST
Responsible for supporting direct procurement with a focus on, but not limited to the creation of purchase orders from production planning, managing and recording inventory movements in SAP, reconciling inventory quantities from the different storage locations, and assisting global logistics with record keeping. In addition will manage incoming requests from the department, verifies deliveries, and maintains necessary import and export tax records.
- Bachelor or higher degree in logistics, commerce or trade;
- Experience of at least 1 year within the logistic and distributions fields;
- Numerate, a strong communicator, fully conversant with IT office suites and measurement tools such as Excel and be a credible company ambassador in setting the standards and establishing the benefits of system and process improvements;
- Account management experience and the ability to build relationships with powerful business partners are essential;
- Familiar with customs clearance procedures and import & export business;
- Having ERP knowledge or experience is an advantage;
- Sound knowledge of Supply Chain and the telecommunication market arena will be a distinct advantage;
- Good supervision of logistics service provider and warehouse management;
- Working experience with world leading telecom manufacturer or in telecom industry is an advantage;
- Excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of people (product management, engineering, marketing);
- Ability to welcome challenges;
- Fluency in English;
- Adaptable/Flexible approach to work.
- Preparation, review and processing of the necessary documentation for customs clearance of the goods (import invoices, detail description and translation of the goods, CE certificates, permits for import of specific goods, end user certificates and other documentation);
- Monitoring, analyzing, planning and controlling of logistics operation, efficiency in resolving urgent or unsolved logistics issues;
- Local delivery and distribution: quotation request, transportation booking and instruction, shipment track and control, submitting shipment report and relative charge analysis;
- Communication with logistics partners on a daily biases and provide or/and request necessary information;
- Handling special case delivery/imports/exports (sample goods import/export; temporary- trail import/export; employee goods delivery, etc.)
- Spare parts management, organizing local transportation of goods and communication with the waste management supplier and other relevant organizations and preparation of monthly waste management reports for the imported goods;
- Physical pre-checks of the delivered goods and labeling;
- Understanding of the Macedonian regulation for import and export of goods and other related regulations.
The Company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Competitive training program in China;
- Rich career paths in a leading Global company.