Global Coordinator for Microsoft cloud products (O365, Intune, Azure, SharePoint Online)
SOS Children's Villages International is a federation of 116 autonomous member associations active in 133 countries and territories. The variety of this international work is brought together by the umbrella organisation SOS Children's Villages International, which unites all of the autonomous national associations.
We make child care, education, and health care available to children and their families directly. We help families and communities to become strong so they can take care of their children better and organise child care, education and health care. We help to improve the policies and practices of the state.
Through our growth strategies and by increasing market share we cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We are currently recruiting an experienced Global Coordinator for Microsoft cloud products (O365, Intune, Azure, SharePoint Online) to join our Regional Office in Skopje, Macedonia. Using your knowledge of MS Cloud architecture, administration and best practice recommendations, you will be responsible to define the implementation strategy and identifies opportunities with regards to the O365, Intune, Azure (IaaS), SharePoint Online Platform. In addition to that, he/she will also have a role to manage O365, Intune, Azure (IaaS), SharePoint Online Services and Components operationally to achieve high availability and performance.
He/she will participate in the planning, creation and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure maintenance that is consistent with organization’s goals, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements.
The Office 365 / SharePoint Specialist is integral in defining the strategic direction with regard to the Office 365 SharePoint Platform including:
- Technical management and maintenance of O365, Intune, Azure, SharePoint Online Platform
- Actively promote, market and research new features of selected products to ICT Function/MA’s
- Provide technical 2nd level support to MA’s on selected products
- Coordination and communication with International Office
- Coordination and communication with Microsoft (technical support, new features etc)
- Project leader for global O365, Intune, Azure, SharePoint Online roll-out
- Work with Business Analysts to design capabilities that meet business requirements
- Examine requirements documents and create technical designs and implementation plans for Collaboration and communication projects within the organisation
- Developing detailed analysis of how to effectively deploy MS cloud Services throughout the Organisation
- Proactively consults global ICT function on new opportunities offered by O365, Intune, Azure, SharePoint Online Platforms
- Works closely with the Enterprise Architecture Advisor to define implementation strategies
- Is responsible for developing internal standards, policies, rollout documentation connected to O365, Intune, Azure, SharePoint Online Platform.
- Participates and represent SOS Children’s Villages in global forums on selected product topics
- Explains & promotes the usage of Microsoft cloud products
Experience / Qualifications required:
- Strong knowledge and understanding in Microsoft Cloud technologies including O365, Intune, Azure, SharePoint Online Platform etc)
- At least 5+ years' experience with MS architecture
- Experience with facilitating best practices & solutions from O365, Intune, Azure, SharePoint Online Platform functionality
- Good problem solving and analytical skills to resolve technical problems;
- Possesses an excellent understanding of business requirements and IT strategies
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with constantly changing demands
- Preferred: B.Tech/B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc IT/M.Tech Computers
SOS Children’s Villages International is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application in English (CV + Cover Letter) at the following e-mail address: email@example.com latest by 22.03.2017. Please state the position you apply for: Application for Global Coordinator for Microsoft cloud products.