Few Good Geeks Oy: Office Assistant
Објавен пред 2 месеци
- ПРОМО Активен до 31.01.2017 Позиција: Административен работник
Skills you need to catch this awesome opportunity:
- Strong organizational abilities and ability to adapt and prioritize workload;
- Fluent German is a must; Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Previous experience in a professional services environment is preferred.
- Work from a co-working space in Skopje during normal working hours;
- Perform administrative duties including facilitating communication, forwarding information and creating expense reports;
- Act as backup to the Administrative team: take calls and provide customer service support, perform research, take notes and other various errands, as well as provide meeting support and maintain company contact database and client/company contact lists;
- Manage and maintain office systems, serve as primary point of contact for company clients;
- Manage the invoicing to customers
- Build strong, trusted relationships with the company team and business partners; bring positive energy to all assignments and opportunities; use critical thinking and problem solving skills to deliver a high level of client service;
- Be a strong collaborator with account teams;
- Manage the workload with focus, speed and flexibility and deliver excellence;
- Communicate openly and clearly;
- Invest in personal energy and well-being; act with integrity; build trust by taking full responsibility for words, actions and work; contribute to a fun and productive environment.
Report to the CEO
Детали за огласот:
For aSwiss Clientof ours,Few Good Geeks Oyis looking for anOffice Assistant with Fluent Germanwho will be working from a co-working space in Macedonia’s capitol - Skopje.
You have a self-starter attitude and confidence to perform a wide variety of office functions and will be responsible for general office services which include a combination of abilities. You will be responsible for transmitting information and assisting day to day operations.
- Cool company in which you can find exciting challenges
- Open-minded multinational team
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Occasionally business trips to Switzerland
- Full time engagement on a subcontracting model,
- Above market compensation
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your application, CV and example references (if any) electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org .