Објавен пред една недела
- РАДИКС ТЕХНОЛОЏИС Активен до 31.03.2017 Позиција: Програмер/информатичар/дизајнер
(преземи го огласот како PDF)
Where: Skopje, Macedonia
When: Open immediately.
Experience: Experienced or Expert
Apply: Email resume and why you are a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Network Engineer” in subject.
We operate our own cloud infrastructure distributed across multi-tenant datacenters throughout Switzerland, with over 1 Petabyte of storage. This infrastructure is connected through a redundant network with a 24/7 NOC in Switzerland. This is a senior level position, as you will be head of all network and datacenter operations.
You will be responsible ensuring our infrastructure remains reliable and can scale quickly enough to match our growth. You will be working both internally with the ProtonMail engineering team, and also with an external ISP that we have partnered with. As you will be working in an international environment, English fluency is mandatory.
The following are required:
- BGP (IPv4/IPv6)
- Proven track record of success in an ISP environment
- NOC experience
- LIR experience
- Cisco routers/switches
- Netflow analysis
- Network design (Transport and Internet layer)
- Fine level knowledge of UDP/TCP
- Extensive experience with network troubleshooting
Bonus points for:
- Extensive software engineering experience (could also work as a software engineer)
- Well versed in security and with a good understanding of security best practices from both a network and systems point of view
- Ability to keep up in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Fluent in French
What you will be doing:
- Building scalable, reliable, and highly redundant networks.
- Building petabyte scale storage solutions
- Network security
- Architecting and building monitoring and auto-failover solutions for multi-site networks