Повик за пракса во Холандската амбасада во Скопје
Објавен пред 2 недели
- ПРОМО Активен до 13.01.2017 Позиција: Останато
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Macedonia is looking for a student or recent graduate who will work as a trainee at the Embassy for a period of 6 months, in the period February - July 2017.
The trainee will work in the field of economic affairs, assisting in economic analysis/reporting. The trainee will also be involved in the daily work and tasks of the Embassy, under the guidance of relevant Embassy personnel.
He/she will have the opportunity to be engaged in the daily practices of working in a diplomatic environment, including participation in organisation of events, regular administration and logistical support of the regular Embassy activities.
The candidate is expected to possess a high degree of independence and motivation to take on a wide variety of tasks, ranging from report drafting to operational duties. He/she should have a high level of integrity.
It is a full-time position with 40 work hours per week. The selected trainee will receive a monthly remuneration.
- University student in Economic sciences, who is either in their last year of studies, or a recent university graduate who has finished their studies not earlier than 2015-2016 study year.
- Ability to research and independently write analysis and reports with high degree of independence and to communicate clearly and concisely in writing;
- Good ICT skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel and ability to search for and use online data
- Good knowledge of the general economic/business environment and developments;
- Being an active social media user, with knowledge of e-business, administration and maintenance of websites, profiles, blogs etc. will be considered an important asset.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Macedonian language, both oral and in written, is a must. Knowledge of Dutch or Albanian language is considered an asset.
Application and selection process:
For securing a unified approach and review of all received applications, the candidates are asked to use the English version of the Euro format CV template, which can be downloaded at: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/en/documents/curriculum-vitae/templates-instructions
Please enclose a letter of interest.
Incomplete applications and applications submitted after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview/testing.
The candidates should send their CV and a letter of interest in English language by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 9th 2017, 16:00h.