Vox Teneo’s core business is the development and integration of web applications, for corporate clients and the public sector, featuring a lot of big names.
@Vox, we make no compromise, and strive for best practices and architecture.
Test Driven Development (TDD) is mandatory here, and we push it one step further with Business Driven Development (BDD), using automated functional testing (Cucumber, Selenium, NSpec,…)
We feature a full DevOPS department, and work hard to get all apps into Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, in all technologies (Java, NET, PHP), using the latest tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus, Ansible..
We are expanding the .PHP team in Skopje, and are looking for new developers, to start immediately.
All team members receive regular evaluations and training, to ensure a smooth evolution path in the company.
We will treat your application with care, respect and confidenciality.
Your main responsibilities:
- Analyzing clients’ requests, translating business needs into technical requirements
- Participating as technical expert during meetings with colleagues and/or clients.
- Managing a small development team (2-3 developers)
- Contributing in improving the product life-cycle management at Vox Teneo
- Ensuring the technological watch in your area of knowledge
Your role will be, among other things, to:
- Bring technical expertise to Project Managers for the commercial offers writing.
- Estimate and validate projects and tasks in terms of feasibility and planning
- Manage tasks allocation, ensure completion and delivery of tasks of your team’s projects.
- Ensure compliance of the delivered code with the quality standards of Vox Teneo.
- Coordinate and motivate your team
- Min. 2 years working experience in web development
- Good leadership and relationship-building qualities
- Excellent technical computer & internet skills
- Business minded, commercial spirit
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Fluent in French and English (B2 EU level).
- IT Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree or experience equivalent
- Capable of working under pressure with tight deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of PHP, HTML, jQuery,..
- Knowledge in Open Source applications: WordPress, Drupal, Prestashop.
- Laravel framework
- OOP, best practices architecture, dependency injection
- Apache, MySql, Linux basics, network & infrastructure basics
The floolowing skills are a plus:
- • Open Source applications: WordPress, Drupal, Prestashop,...
- • Laravel PHP framework, Dependency injection, unit testing, Continuous Integration, Jenkins
- • Angular.js, Node.js, Mobile technologies
Send your application to email@example.com.