Tondach Macedonia AD is part of Wienerberger AG Austria, established in 1819, which is the world's largest producer of bricks and No. 1 on the clay roof tiles market in Europe with 198 production sites in 30 countries. We also hold leading positions in concrete pavers in CEE and pipe systems in Europe. For the rooftile plant in Macedonia we are looking for candidate with strong analytical skills, solution oriented and team player to join our Finance team
- Financial analysis including profitability analysis, calculation of business cases, return on investment...
- Reporting monthly figures and preparing relevant month end closing data
- Timely and accurate preparation of various types of reports and statistics for top management and mother company
- Preparation of the annual budget, forecasts and reporting on variances from the budget
- Assist with special financial and business related projects and cooperates with other departments in preparing analyses etc.
- University Degree in Economics or Engineering
- At least 2 years experience in finance area preferably planning, budgeting, reporting, analysis
- Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP system will be considered as advantage
- Good communication skills, and ability to provide relevant information to different users within the company.
- Excellent Excel skills, and other Microsoft Office applications,
- Proficient in Business English / spoken and written /
- Excellent with numbers with strong analytical skills
- Driving license
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver high quality work, often to tight deadlines
What we offer:
- Dynamic international business environment, possibility to learn and further improve your personal and professional skills, travels and cooperation in international projects as well as competitive compensation package and bonus opportunity.
Please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday 23.04.2017