За компанијата: Axapta Masters is a Gold Microsoft Partner focused on the “sharp-end” of designing, managing and delivering Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementations, integrations, development, support, upgrade and data... повеќе за компанијата »
About the position
We’re always looking for perspective and talented people who want to advance their career options and work on international projects.
Now, we are looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to become a part of our company.
Working with us means working on international clients’ projects in a friendly environment, and working with a dream team with a ‘sharing knowledge’ culture!
What We Offer
- A full-time position that comes with a competitive salary and individual performance evaluation policy
- Opportunity to gain international business experience working for world high-class companies
- A dynamic, friendly, and supportive environment with a dream team and a ‘sharing knowledge’ culture
- Professional and personal growth training policies with additional courses and certifications
- Flexible working hours and a work-from-home possibility
- Additional private health insurance
- Fitness & wellness center to use
- High-quality business equipment and cozy office space, with refreshments and fruits included
- Two Annual team buildings and regular internal social and sports team events
Your Skills and Expertise
- Completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer science or a relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in IT, project management, or managing a development team
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities, and tasks
- Ability to set up workflows and KPIs for the management of incidents, change requests, service requests, crisis calls, security-related incidents, etc.
- Superior multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Analytical and conceptual skills, performance and innovation readiness teamwork
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head off obstacles
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills and the ability to adapt communication at different levels
- Excellent spoken and written English (knowledge of German, French, Italian, or Spanish would be considered a plus)
- Leads planning, coordination, and execution of the ERP software and sub-projects with a clear focus on communication, risk, and budget management
- Responsible to gather and interpret input from the business, business analysts, project managers, and other stakeholders in order to develop and maintain ERP software and sub-project schedules
- Ensuring client satisfaction of all support requests
- Developing project roadmaps for the planning, evaluation, and purchase of the ERP solution
- Proactively monitors and measures service performance and metrics on a day-to-day basis to ensure optimal service delivery
- Serves as an initial point of escalation for significant incidents that interrupt service availability or diminish performance
- Oversee technical gaps between teams and processes
- *Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.