The InOperaGroup represents a group of world class manufacturers and quarries based in Italy, Portugal and The Balkans. We promote our materials to award winning architectural, interior design practices, property developers and end user clients, working with the full range of commercial and residential projects, from facades, landscaping, reception desks, interior wall and floor finishes, as well as many other applications, like vanity tops and furniture cladding.
We are a growing team and are the market leader in the UK for large format terrazzo and would like to capitalise on this success to develop further sales.
We are a busy international sales office seeking an ambitious, hard working, honest and dedicated team player, to help support the sales process and help the overall sales and marketing team achieve sales targets and strategic marketing goals.
Architectural Sales Executive (Office Based in Skopje):
The ideal candidate is a career focussed person, preferably a graduate or an individual that has a working knowledge of construction design and related specification sales, who is motivated by helping to grow sales and develop their own customer base.
Following a successful 3 months probationary period, you will then be available to travel to our factories and sales office in London for further training.
You will be office based and either supporting a field sales person or dealing directly with existing & new customers.
Essential for the role:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English, both written and verbal.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- IT literate, with a good working knowledge of Office suite type applications, like; Word, Excel and ability to operate a CRM system.
- Understanding the sales life cycle.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Establish strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
- You will need to gain a strong technical product knowledge and provide in-depth technical and material support to our clients, mainly architects and designers.
- Prepare proposals/estimates as needed, which may involve reading 2D Computer-Aided Design (CAD) layouts, for the purpose of quantifying and estimating from plans.
- Placing orders with suppliers/logistic companies and following up post sales to ensure a satisfied customer and repeat business.
- Handling office ad-hoc duties such as answering phones, organising files, maintaining a filing system and related CRM activities.
- Covering for colleagues as required to build a strong team.