ITD Distribucija Doo Skopje
Product and Sales Assistant
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a leading regional IT distribution company, part of InfoSoft Group. We are a company with 16 years of experience in the Macedonian market, dealing with distributing IT products, paper and graphic materials.
In recent years despite the global economic crisis, we have had high performance in our operations. Aspiring for high performance while taking into consideration market realities, focusing on a punctual distribution process, qualitative relationship with partners, high business ethics, excellent logistics, professionalism, and knowledge in sales/management, ITD Distribution has the objective to be a market leader in the IT distribution market in Macedonia.
The continued progress and growth of our company are based on the talent and work of our team of 40 professional, ambitious, and qualified employees. The continuous staff training with the scope of improving performance, professional development, and career advancement through the company structure is one of our main concerns. Each employee has documented evaluation of performance assessment based on metrics, clear and concrete instructions for the fulfillment of the duties, staff motivation for encouraging personal skills, and improvement of job efficiency. This is why, in our view, human capital has been and will be our greatest asset.
What You’ll Do
- Makes sales invoices and credit memos as per the Sales manager's request.
- Prepares weekly reports for sales and products.
- Opens new clients in the system, and maintains client’s database.
- Assist Product managers in the process of import/export and ensure the supply is realized on time.
- Makes reservations of products in the systems.
- Assists in the process of signing and protocolling the contract (follows up the signature from the employees and parties involved in the process, submission in protocol) according to the regulation.
- Assists in the debtors’ follow-up.
- Collaborates with the colleagues of his/her unit, and with others with the purpose of accomplishing the work processes.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- 3+ years’ experience in similar job positions related to product management and sales. Candidates with less experience will also be considered in the selection process.
- A university degree in Computer science, Informatics, or Economics will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English Language;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building relationships with vendors.
- Very good analytic skills in relation to using data and tools to make competition analysis, stock age analysis, and product and margin analysis.
- Good knowledge of Information Technology, Hardware, and Software;
- Ability to work in a group and under pressure;
- Enthusiasm, good human relations skills, and the ability to think independently.
- A strong desire to learn
What you can expect from us
- Competitive salary. Statutory benefits are also provided in accordance with local laws and practices.
- Great opportunity to join a Balkan-wide recognized & market leading company - Infosoft Group is amongst the top IT Distributors with more than 31 years of experience;
- Liberal and enriching working environment
- Carrier development and professional challenges, continuous training opportunities.
- Private health insurance benefits.
Qualified candidates should submit the letter of interest and their CV, to the following email address: [најави се за да го видиш е-маилот] , with „Subject” indication: “Product and Sales Assistant”
Only qualified candidates will be called for an interview.
The CVs must be in English. The closing date for applications is 24.11.2023.
The personal information that you will submit through your application, will be protected and used only for recruiting purposes, according to the legislation for the protection of personal information, the Law on Personal Data Protection ("Official Gazette of the Republic of Macedonia" No. 7/05, 103/08, 124/08, 124/10, 135/2011, 43/2014 and 153/15).