За компанијата: Casumo е основана во 2012 година и оттогаш ги предводи иновациите во iGaming индустријата. Позната по своите уникатни брендови, вклучувајќи ги Casumo, Dunder и Kazoom Casino, групата продолжува да ги развива и испорачува најдобрите производи и искуства за игри во својата област. повеќе за компанијата »
Casumo was established in 2012 and has been leading the innovation of the iGaming industry ever since. Known for its unique and lovable brands including Casumo, Dunder, and Kazoom Casino, the group continues to develop and deliver best-in-class gaming products and experiences. We believe in the power of collective genius and look for idea generators, solution seekers and ingenious innovators that want to play a part in pioneering our brands into the future.
About the Team
As an online gaming company, our software is the heart of our business. We strive to create a safe, engaging and unparalleled player experience; we research, experiment and iterate. Our mission: to build a product and an organisation that puts the experience first, delivering high-quality products our players love while enabling our people to be productive and creative without unnecessary disturbances.
What you will do
- Build scalable, highly-available, robust systems and ensure their continuous delivery.
- Work alongside other backend engineers to design, develop, deploy and maintain features of our platform.
- Work on our current Product platform built using DDD, CQRS techniques and a microservice architecture.
- Work as part of an Agile cross-functional team made of no more than 10 people.
- Become a member and owner of our backend engineering culture, learning from other talented people.
Example of projects our teams have worked on
- New integrations with various game providers, sports bets ticket systems, payment providers, regulatory agencies reporting systems, third-party strong authentication mechanisms...
- Awesome new promotional campaign mechanics for players: feeding off our event streams to produce new type of player items, tournaments, raffles, adventure progression and badges
- New tools for our evolving continuous delivery infrastructure for our microservices, including consumer-driven contracts and blackbox dockerized testing
- A plethora of new backend services to support our expansion into new regulated markets, and evolving regulatory requirements.
- Responsible-gaming automated analysis and risk scoring services.
- Modern fuzzy text search engines for our customer and back-office products.
- New infrastructure projects to scale our event-based systems and make them more robust.
- Splitting the entire system into small, more cohesive microservices, and evolving the architecture with modern distributed system patterns.
Who are you?
- Minimum 3 years experience of relevant experience.
- Someone who possesses demonstrated practical knowledge of the latest Java features, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, automated testing and MySQL (or other RDBMS such as PostgreSQL, OracleDB, etc).
- Experience with transaction-heavy systems and tools such as Docker. Experience working with distributed systems, messaging, microservices and tools such as RabbitMQ and Kafka will give you an edge.
- Experience in CICD and DevOps knowledge is nice to have:, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Google Cloud (GCP) and other cloud technologies.
- Feels very comfortable in a Linux environment and working with tools like Git.
- Appreciates the concepts and principles underlying open-source culture and good software development practices.
Engineering at Casumo
At Casumo, we take pride in our Engineering culture and our product quality and quirkiness. We have a modern engineering mindset, we move fast, experiment and apply an automated test approach. We believe every individual’s needs and desires to be unique and let each developer be the main force for creating their best work environment and make an impact. As a backend developer, you will collaborate with an international, distributed and highly skilled team. We highly value team spirit and a respectful environment. A humble and open mindset is essential to reach higher aims.
A few of the cool things we are up to:
- Knowledge sharing is part of our DNA and key to our survival. We believe that knowledge preservation and sharing is becoming key to enablement, survival and success. We organise sessions where teams share how they tackle problems and innovative ideas to do things differently.
- Explore, experiment and grow together in a small, highly-skilled, energetic and passionate team.
- Distributed team: work with people sitting all over Europe in different offices and remote locations.
Join us for a career where you’ll grow personally & professionally within an Agile environment.
Being a part of the Casumo group provides an unparalleled experience. You’ll find yourself surrounded by the brightest minds within the most inspiring and collaborative office spaces. In addition to that, you’ll enjoy:
- Access to some of the greatest tools and platforms for developing your professional skills and building success within your role
- A range of training courses, known as Casumo College, for continuous learning and growth
- An incredibly diverse team of smart, kind and motivated colleagues from more than 45 countries
- Social events (both physical &/or online) for building strong relationships with colleagues from all across the organization
Great minds don't think alike
At Casumo we're all different. By building a team where difference is embraced, through our lived experiences, our beliefs, and who we are, we create a diverse and inclusive home for all our 'sumos. It's about keeping it real and being your true self. Because, great minds don't think alike; the more diverse we are, the better we become, together.