За компанијата: На само неколу минути од реката и од центарот на Скопје, Хотелот вклучува базен со џакузи, ресторан и топло колаче за добредојде. Со погодна локација кадешто централниот дел од Скопје со сите познати туристички... повеќе за компанијата »
At Hilton we believe Hospitality isn’t just a job. It’s a journey of self-discovery, growth, community and cultures. Our Team Members are extraordinary professionals who work together to deliver exceptional experiences for all who walk through our doors. As we continue to grow and innovate, our Vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” has never faltered. We are more than a room for the night. We create heartfelt experiences for Guests, meaningful opportunities for Team Members, and a positive impact in our Communities.
If you want to become part of our great family, we have open positions just for you!
DoubleTree by Hilton Skopje is looking for:
Food &Beverage Assistant Manager
An assistant food & beverage manager is responsible for assessing the volume of business and ensuring that a department is adequately staffed at all times. An assistant F & B manager has to ensure that guests are served courteously and efficiently.
Duties and Responsibilities
- overseeing quality of food and drinks;
- maintaining effective communication with the bar, kitchen, and all other departments to ensure that the quality of service offered meets and exceeds brand standards;
- ensuring correct health and safety procedures;
- ensuring proper cash handling procedures.
- ensure that the assigned staff operates in compliance with applicable internal and brand policies and procedures.
- ensure that reasonable care is taken for the Health and Safety of yourself, other employees, guests and any other persons on the Hotel premises, and
- Supervises and co-ordinates the working actiivtes of other employees in the department and deputize the F&B Manager in his absence.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- An assistant food and beverage manager requires a degree in hospitality related field and/or 2 years international or domestic supervisory experience.
- An assistant F & B manager must possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Such jobs require a flexible schedule including working on weekends and holidays.
- An assistant F & B manager should have thorough knowledge of food and beverage operations including supervisory aspects, service techniques, and service recovery.
- The candidate should adapt to courteously interacting with customers and providing client-focused services to ensure consumer satisfaction
If you are interested and consider yourself as an appropriate candidate please send your CV to the following e-mail: [најави се за да го видиш е-маилот] . Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.