За компанијата: Axapta Masters is a Gold Microsoft Partner focused on the “sharp-end” of designing, managing and delivering Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementations, integrations, development, support, upgrade and data... повеќе за компанијата »
We’re always looking for perspective and talented people who want to advance their career options and to work on international projects.
Now, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to become a part of our company.
Working with us means working on international clients' projects, working in a friendly environment, and a dream team with a 'sharing knowledge' culture.
What We Offer
- A full-time position that comes with a competitive salary and individual performance evaluation policy
- Opportunity to gain international business experience working for world high-class companies
- A dynamic, friendly, and supportive environment with a dream team and a ‘sharing knowledge’ culture
- Professional and personal growth training policies with additional courses and certifications
- Flexible working hours and a work-from-home possibility
- Additional private health insurance
- Fitness & wellness center to use
- High-quality business equipment and cozy office space, with refreshments and fruits included
- Two Annual team-buildings and regular internal social and sport team events
- Coordinate internal resources and manage project plans: monitor, secure and review progress timelines;
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility, and prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements;
- Continuously validate that the solution is meeting requirements;
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress and report and escalate to management as needed;
- Manage changes to the project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques and measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and deliver results of very high quality on schedule and within budget;
- Manage knowledge and expertise to drive process improvements;
- Motivate, mentor, and lead your project team and measure progress;
- Perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy environment;
- Taking detailed ordering briefs and clarifying specific requirements of each project;
- Delegate project tasks based on members’ strengths, skill sets, and experience levels;
- Use and continually develop leadership skills;
- Training as required to maintain proficiency.
Your Skills and Expertise