Our Client SOS Children’s Villages International – Branch office Skopje is looking for a qualified and motivated IT professional for the position:
System Analyst (f/m)
Location: Skopje/ North Macedonia,
SOS Children’s Villages International is the umbrella organization for the global federation of SOS Children’s Villages which help children without parental care and families in difficult living conditions through services in care, education, health and emergency relief, and advocacy for children’s rights.
The position is part of the Programme IT systems team that builds, rolls out, and supports IT systems for programme staff across the federation, with a high focus on programme managers and social workers. The data gathered in the systems is also aggregated for reporting on all levels of the Federation to inform evidence-based and results driven decision making
Purpose of the job
The System Analyst will work primarily on the Salesforce Platform and will be responsible to provide second level user support, advise on product development and design, monitor and evaluate system usage and rollout, deliver face to face and virtual trainings, and a variety of other tasks related to the running and maintenance of the platform and products built on it.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Act as second level support, solving customer tickets in the service desk together with software support engineers
- Develop deep knowledge of system functionalities, act as technical referent within the support and development team
- Deliver virtual training to diverse audiences
- Organize the annual license purchase with the Procurement and Facility Management Team
Business Requirement Management
- Critically analyze customer feedback and mine for new business requirements
- Articulate and develop business requirements into well-defined product backlog items in collaboration with Business Analysts
Product Maintenance and Development
- Participate in the ProDIGI Development team, taking on configuration, testing, and data upload tasks as skills develop
- Build Salesforce and Power BI reports to requirements of the stakeholder
- Ensure that system interface translations are updated
- Advise on new SaaS developments and potential to add value to the products
- Manage Data Backup and Restore process
- Assist in development and running of automated testing cases using Tosca
- Monitor and improve data quality (availability, timeliness, accuracy) with stakeholders
Knowledge Base and User Learning
- Responsible for maintenance of the product knowledge base platform, which houses all user guides and technical documentation for the system
- Contribute to creating and maintaining digital “learning pathways” for users to complete self-learning and practice
- Maintain Data Dictionary and Technical Documentation together with Development Team
- Degree in Information systems/IT/Administration with IT focus
- 3yrs Previous experience in Customer Support and ticketing systems
- 3yrs Previous experiences in Requirements Engineering and/or Application Lifecycle Management
- Proven track record in software development projects
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to structure and explain technical content comprehensively
- Experience in Salesforce administration and JIRA ticketing system are desirable
- Fluent in English, - German, Spanish, French, Russian are advantage
- A diverse range of interesting tasks in a leading INGO multicultural working environment
- As a responsible employer we provide a range of training schemes and encourage educational enhancement
- Work contract for 2 years with possibilities of extension
- 13th salary, private health insurance, hybrid work model
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed application in English 04/12/2022 to the link. In the subject line please refer to System Analyst.
All applications will be proceeded in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further interviews. For any questions you might have, please feel free to contact Executive Search Consulting at (02) 2700-425.
By applying for this position, you are authorizing us to hold your CV and personal information in our database of candidates, allowing us to contact you regarding potentially relevant positions. If you do not want your CV to be stored in our database of candidates, please specify that in your email.