Cylindo is looking for a motivated Project Manager with great communication and interpersonal skills to deliver awesome 3D content and solutions to our clients. You will be working with our internal content creation team of highly skilled professionals from the 3D visualisation industry to deliver world-class 3D content and solutions
What you will be doing
- Handle the delivery of projects to global enterprise and SMB brands and retailers.
Work closely with our delivery team in Macedonia for accurate and on time delivery of best in class 3D product visualization projects
- Educate clients about 3D product visualization and align expectations in terms of delivery, quality and timelines
- Participate in client workshops and on-site client meetings
- Participate in setting best practices for project management principles in the delivery organization
- Participate in pre-sales client conversations, together with our Boston and Copenhagen based sales teams
- Scope out project deliverables and align on expectations with clients
- Analyze current processes to identify opportunities for improvement, and implement recommendations to improve efficiency
- Work closely with our Product team to provide product feedback and improvement suggestions to our product suite
- 3+ years experience in Project Management, Process improvement, or Operations in a high-growth/startup environment; willingness to roll-up sleeves and get things done!
- Previous experience within the 3D industry is preferred
- Structured and organised with the ability to effectively prioritise and juggle multiple projects and competing priorities
- The ability to analyse current processes to identify opportunities for improvement and implement recommendations to improve workflow efficiencies
- A degree in Business Operations project management, or PMP certification is preferable
- Strong competency in Excel or Google Sheets required
What we offer
- Relaxed yet driven company culture and freedom under a responsibility mindset
- Extensively growing global product company working with the largest retailers and brands in the world
- Competitive compensation with benefits, and great company culture
Working at Cylindo
We’re a dedicated team of talented people supporting some of the largest furniture brands in the world and changing the e-commerce world one product page at a time. We consider ourselves the best at what we do. You only get there by attracting great talent, and we expect you to be of the same caliber. We offer a creative, informal work environment with attractive perks and attractive salaries. Learn more about us here: http://cylindo.com/about
If you have the enthusiasm, and you think this could be the job for you, don’t hesitate to tell us about it – you may be the one we are looking for. Apply here!
Cylindo is committed to workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or religious belief.