За компанијата: Нептун е бренд име на компанијата Нептун Македонија ДОО Скопје, основана во 1998 година, која во 1999 година станува дел од Нептун Интернешнал и Балфин Групација - Balkan Finance Investment Group.
Нептун... повеќе за компанијата »
On behalf of its exclusive brand – FUEGO - NEPTUN is expanding the regional team.
FUEGO, part of Balfin Group, is a well-established consumer electronics brand that provides reliable, simple, convenient products for simplifying people`s lives in today's modern, fast-paced world while maintaining a human and suitable human approach to design and quality.
For more than 25 years FUEGO is continuously increasing its presence in MK, Alb, and Ko markets and rises up to a leadership position in its segment. Due to the further expansion of the regional operations, we are searching for:
GROUP PRODUCT SPECIALIST (MK/ AL/ KO)
This position will focus on the tactical efforts behind products of assigned product lines. In this role you will be responsible for working closely with Neptun’s product management and marketing teams on one side and the manufacturing suppliers on the other side, to execute the company’s sales strategy. The Product specialist must be able to analyze information and data from the assigned markets and provide actionable insights, which would ensure sufficient product value to both the business and their customers. He/She should build and maintain good relations with clients in order to maintain healthy, professional and continuous cooperation
- Prepares proposals for new product development and recommendations for improvement of the existing product portfolio, based on market analysis, market potential, customer needs and preferences
- Performs quality checks of the delivered products
- Performs continuous analysis and monitoring of the market, consumer needs, industry trends, prepares monthly and quarterly reports
- Guarantees submission of complete documentation regarding the development of new products (specifications, design, etc.)
- Ensures timely and efficient resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Maintains continuous cooperation and communication with manufacturing factories, as well as with product management teams throughout the Group
- Performs constant monitoring of customer activities in relation to the brand/brands (sales and marketing activities)
- Prepares product line-up strategy and sales strategy for the three assigned markets; delivers monthly projections for expected turnover, procurement plans, sales, and sales promotions
- Finds potential new channels for purchase of products and analyzes the possibilities of cooperation with new suppliers according to the identified requirements of the market
- Analyzes competitors and prepares pricing strategy in negotiations and cooperation with the product management teams throughout the Group
- Tracks sales and inventory movement on a regular basis
- Determines the quantities, order specifications, costs, delivery date and other terms of the contracts, ensuring timely orders
- Thorough knowledge of the consumer electronics industry and market trends
- University degree in the field of business administration, economy or technical sciences, would be considered preferable
- Min. 3 years’ experience in procurement, sales, product management or similar
- Fluency in English language is a must
- Fluency in Albanian language is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Great interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- A problem-solving mindset
- Stimulative, pleasant and fast-paced working environment
- Competitive salary and opportunity for personal and professional development
- Bonus based on achieved targets
- Office location is in Skopje, Macedonia
If you are an energetic, self-driven and ambitious person, who has a strong passion for achieving results, you are the person we are looking for!
Please submit your application no later than 21.11.2023.