За компанијата: На само неколу минути од реката и од центарот на Скопје, Хотелот вклучува базен со џакузи, ресторан и топло колаче за добредојде. Со погодна локација кадешто централниот дел од Скопје со сите познати туристички... повеќе за компанијата »
At Hilton we believe Hospitality isn’t just a job. It’s a journey of self-discovery, growth, community and cultures. Our Team Members are extraordinary professionals who work together to deliver exceptional experiences for all who walk through our doors. As we continue to grow and innovate, our Vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” has never faltered. We are more than a room for the night. We create heartfelt experiences for Guests, meaningful opportunities for Team Members, and a positive impact in our Communities.
If you want to become part of our great family, we have open positions just for you!
DoubleTree by Hilton Skopje is looking for:
Hotel Operations Manager is to ensure quality standards throughout the hotel and provide an excellent experience for the guests. This role is responsible for overseeing accommodation, food and beverage, reception, conference and banqueting as well as the spa. The role is key for maximizing guest satisfaction and for the strategic development of the property. This is a leadership role that requires people management skills, excellent attention to detail and ability to execute and follow through on projects.
The Hotel Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operational running of the hotel. The Ops Manager reports to the General Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that each department delivers a consistently high standard of guest service. Also, achieve business objectives and maximize the profitability of all outlets. Maintain effective cost controls in all areas.
- Plan and direct the hotel main operations including quality, standards, cleanliness, guest satisfaction.
- Promote a culture of excellence in guest care through a warm welcome and a desire to exceed expectations.
- Work alongside all HODs to ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day operations.
- Conduct regular operations meeting with all HODs to discuss routine operational matters, departmental performance targets and guest feedback.
- Deputize for the General Manager in his absence and at various meetings & events.
- Be responsible for maximizing profit through the consistent delivery of the highest standard of service.
- Ensure consistent implementation and review of SOPs throughout all Departments.
- Be responsible for all the day-to-day queries, complaints or problems that arise in the hotel.
- Monitor the hotel functions book and familiarize yourself with all updates & amendments.
- Liaise daily with the GM to forecast Hotel business on a weekly basis and plan accordingly.
- Maximize financial opportunities and achieve pro-active up-selling environment throughout the hotel.
- Carry out Duty Management shifts as required.
- Conduct regular fire walks and Health & Safety audits.
- Promote a positive employee relations culture through effective communication and regular team meetings.
- Carry out regular inspections of all departments in the areas of guest service delivery, cleanliness, presentation, service delivery, employee presentation and grooming.
- Ensure that reasonable care is taken for the Health and Safety of yourself, other employees, guests and any other persons on the Hotel premises.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- Education and Training: The most eligible candidate should posses at least a high school diploma and at least 3 years of experience in a hotel setting in an international hotel with 5 stars or preferably in any of the Hilton Brands. A Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management on the other hand increases job prospects and competitiveness. Excellent knowledge of OPERA operational system is required.
- Management Skill: The candidate should be skilled in coordinating the affairs of a hotel to attract clients and maximize profits
- Planning Skill: The candidate should be able to organize hotel services and activities during events and conferences to ensure smooth operations
- Customer Service Skill: The candidate should adapt to courteously interacting with customers and providing client-focused services to ensure consumer satisfaction
If you are interested and consider yourself as an appropriate candidate please send your CV to the following e-mail: [најави се за да го видиш е-маилот] . Only shortlisted candadates will be invited for an interview.