Report to: Head of Human Resources
Working Hours: Sunday – Thursday 07:30 – 15:45
10:00 - 10:15
13:00 – 13:30
The HR Coordinator is responsible for the administrative HR tasks related to Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits and Learning & Development. This person will assist the Head of HR in all HR related inquires and request.
Monthly Salary: Per signed contract
Annual Bonus: Performance Based Bonus
Professional Development Training Daily meal provided at the Company’s Cantina Wellness Program at the company’s gym, seminars Corporate discount for purchasing a mobile device 21 Days of paid holiday, per year + national and religious holidays (fully respecting and complying with Macedonia’s Labor Law)
GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
Attending LEORON Training Courses delivered by our Top Experts and Consultants, in various areas. We build, develop, and grow our people, to be the best experts in the industry.
CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
In Leoron Institute we have a defined structure and journey, with promotion and advancement opportunities. As we grow as a company, more positions open, for our employees to grow further.
LEARN FROM THE BEST PEOPLE
Opportunity to learn from the best of the best, experts in their field and seasoned professionals. Working with Leaders who support your development and growth.
We have 12+ different nationalities in our Leoron Family. Diversity is what makes us unique, having everyone have the same opportunities equally.
In a big corporation like ours, you’ll have the opportunity to meet different people, socialize and connect.
We have organized Breakfast/ Lunch in our office for every day; many Events, Health and Wellness Activities, and Socializing Events for our Leoronians.
JOB SECURITY AND STABILITY
Being a stable company, our employees stay for many years with us.
COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BONUSES
We have one of the top salaries in the market, with extra target and performance based bonuses.
SURROUNDED BY PASSIONATE TEAM MEMBERS
We are all aiming at the same goal, being successful, building a career and being the best. You will be surrounded by top professionals.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s Degree OBLIGATORY
· English Language Proficiency (Business English, both written and spoken)
· Master’s Degree (recommended)
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting the Head of Human Resources in the process of Recruimtent.
- Working closely with Popleads, Marketing Department and external Partners for posting Open Positions for attracting future candidates.
- Filtering Candidates CVs that come through our advertising channels.
- Conducting Phone Interviews and Scheduling next cycle Interviewing Cycles for all Leoron Offices.
- Creating and sending Job Offers and JDs to newly hired and promoted employees.
- Assist with training coordination, scheduling courses and workshops.
- Maintain employees’ information on the LIDA Platform.
- Send Training Invitations to employees through LIDA Platform.
- Assist with Performance Management procedures.
- Attend Job Fairs and sharing Leoron Benefits.
- Helping in organizing HR and Team Building Events.
- Involvement in organizing CSR Activites.
Please apply by submitting your CV at this address: [најави се за да го видиш е-маилот]
Deadline for applications: 15th of February