За компанијата: Singular is an international software company developing award-winning solutions that stand out with their flexibility, reliability, and innovation - the three key aspects that shape our competitive factor... повеќе за компанијата »
Are you a resourceful Senior Service Lifecycle Manager who wants to work on award-winning software solutions? If so, you might be the next person to join the #SingularTeam!
Singular is an established brand in the iGaming industry developing award-winning solutions that stand out with their flexibility, reliability, and innovation. These three key aspects shape our competitive factor in the market. As of 2021, Singular is part of the biggest iGaming brand worldwide, Flutter Entertainment. The backbone of our success lies in using novel technologies & agile processes by our team of 160+ highly-skilled people.
We are looking for an experienced Service Manager with modern service delivery practices. You will join a team dedicated to implementing a Service Strategy across Singular who serve multiple brands and thousands of customers around the globe.
As the Senior Service Lifecycle Manager, you will be part of a team aligned to one or more of the Singular brands throughout the whole service lifecycle. You will be responsible for supporting the Service Management team with key areas of Incident, Problem, Release, Change and Service Reporting. Working in partnership with teams across Singular, you will ensure Service KPI’s are managed and reported to Stakeholders. A key part of this role will be the Supplier Management process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead on incident, problem, release and change management standards and implementation for our services
- Work closely with Singular tribes and squads to ensure smooth service transition for the introduction of new products and services
- Identify and build strong long-term internal brand relationships and comprehensive stakeholder management
- Work across tribes and business units to drive stability and service excellence
- Hold responsibility for reporting and insight on service availability other key metrics
- Proactively trend incidents to drive improvements and problem management to reduce incident recurrence and mean time to recovery (MTTR)
- Have end to end ownership of the Business to Technical service mapping within the CMDB
- Be responsible for managing third party relations with suppliers, taking ownership of the service aspects of these relationships and driving continuous improvement
- Support the team in evolving our service strategy and setting the focus
- Aid in evolving and maturing the Service Management processes used across Singular to drive consistency and improvements
- Produce reports as required to track service performance and availability including weekly and monthly reports
- You will have 8+ years’ experience working within a high performing service culture
- Previous experience in a Service Management role
- Knowledge of Jira would be an advantage
- Experience of ITIL Service Management applied in an Agile model including but not limited to:
- (Major) Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change & Release Management
- Supplier/Vendor Management
- Strong verbal and written communications skills at all organisational levels
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills with stakeholders across the business and external suppliers
- The ability to remove barriers and address areas of contention with the right behaviours
- Competitive compensation & benefits package;
- Career and professional advancement;
- Training and learning opportunities – Online Learning Portals, Public Lectures, Conferences;
- Insurance package;
- International work experience;
- Travel opportunity;
- Outstanding working environment;
- Relocation Opportunity.
Why you should apply
We nurture a teamwork environment where ideas are communicated, and knowledge sharing is encouraged. We appreciate the talent and inspire constant self-improvement. We constantly search for progressive thinkers, creative doers, game-changers, visionaries, and groundbreakers who never settle for mediocrity.