Report to: Associate Director - Instructional Design & Planning
Working Hours: Sunday – Thursday 07:30 – 15:45
10:00 - 10:15
13:00 – 13:30
Manage the planning and superb organization for all in-house courses. Coordinate, design, actualize, and fine-tune high-quality learning programs based on instructional design best practices. Ensure the learners acquire the required knowledge, skills and competencies, in an effective and appealing manner. Anticipate and meet all stakeholder requirements. Efficiently coordinate various operational activities, as well as maintain collaborative, communication, necessary for successful delivery of all in-house courses and consultancy projects.
Monthly Salary: Per signed contract
Annual Bonus: Performance Based Bonus
- Continuous Training & Development program: yearlong training plan with internal and external trainers
- On-job Coaching and Mentoring
- LEORON certified training (applicable from Senior level and above, performance based)
- Excellence Award – quarterly financial reward based on performance
- Corporate events and celebrations
- Corporate discount for purchasing a mobile device
- 21 days of paid holiday per year, national and religious holidays in compliance with local Labor law
- Leoron VIP Card – Discounts on Macedonian various service providers
- Loyalty Benefits Package
- Nutrition Package Daily
GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
Attending LEORON Training Courses delivered by our Top Experts and Consultants, in various areas. We build, develop, and grow our people, to be the best experts in the industry.
CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
In Leoron Institute we have a defined structure and journey, with promotion and advancement opportunities. As we grow as a company, more positions open, for our employees to grow further.
LEARN FROM THE BEST PEOPLE
Opportunity to learn from the best of the best, experts in their field and seasoned professionals. Working with Leaders who support your development and growth.
We have 12+ different nationalities in our Leoron Family. Diversity is what makes us unique, having everyone have the same opportunities equally.
In a big corporation like ours, you’ll have the opportunity to meet different people, socialize and connect.
We have organized Breakfast/ Lunch in our office for every day; many Events, Health and Wellness Activities, and Socializing Events for our Leoronians.
JOB SECURITY AND STABILITY
Being a stable company, our employees stay for many years with us.
COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BONUSES
We have one of the top salaries in the market, with extra target and performance based bonuses.
SURROUNDED BY PASSIONATE TEAM MEMBERS
We are all aiming at the same goal, being successful, building a career and being the best. You will be surrounded by top professionals.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s Degree (General, Economics, Law, Communication, Languages) OBLIGATORY
· English Language Proficiency (Business English, both written and spoken)
· Master’s Degree (recommended)
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- ENSURE THE SUCCESS OF ALL IN-HOUSE COURSES
- Check quality and customer satisfaction of the trainer’s delivery, for all courses.
- Liaison with key internal stakeholders regarding the development of the in-house off-the-shelf portfolio.
- Ensure high-quality of the outline and identify areas for modification of the program, per client’s industry and requirement in cooperation with Seniors sales staff and line manager.
- Contact, communicate and ensure that all learning materials are timely submitted from the trainers (10 days before the course).
- Ensure that all Trainers utilize Leoron template, and the required ppt format, for all learning materials.
- Review materials, together with ID colleagues.
- Ensure the Delegates List has all the required elements (number of participants, names, job positions, departments and companies, when applicable), so trainers can better prepare for the training.
- Ensure that the orientation mail sent to trainers always includes Delegates List, before the start of each training.
- EFFICIENTLY RESPOND TO SALES INQUIRIES WITHIN ASSIGNED PORTFOLIO, INCLUDING TRAINING PROGRAMS RELATED TO ALLOCATED FUNCTIONAL AREAS.
- Design course outlines and fine-tune learning programs in cooperation with expert trainers,
- Effectively prepare and respond to: in-house training inquiries.
- RECRUIT NEW TRAINERS
- Active talent (LinkedIn and Google) research of suitable trainers for the requested topic/area.
- Evaluate qualifications of potential trainers including: corporate and training experience, experience in the requested topic/area, education, etc.
- Establish communication with trainers through LinkedIn requests and/or introductory emails; introduce them to Leoron and connect them to Senior colleagues. TL / Sr ID Specialist conducts interviews, until the Planner is trained to take over the entire recruitment process.
- Conduct screening and interviews.
- Assess trainers’ course delivery and used methodology
- TRAINER MANAGEMENT
- Create and manage trainers’ calendars for in-house courses.
- Update calendars on regular basis in coordination with the trainers (1-2 per month)
- Serve as main contact point for sales and id colleagues, regarding the trainers’ availability.
- Collaborate with PMs and operations.
- As contact point for the assigned trainers, quickly and efficiently resolves any issues (such as: hotel, flight, delays, taxi, pick-up, training room, reported behavior of delegates, special requests, etc.) In coordination with PMs and ops.
- Inform and remind trainers, to prepare and send pre- and post- course competency assessments, before each course
- Inform and remind trainers that each course includes day 1 evaluation sheets, which needs be filed out by the attendees at the end of day 1; and course evaluations sheet, which needs be filled out by the attendees at the end of training.
- Ensure that pre- and post- course competency assessments are sent to design for each course alongside the learning materials.
- Maintain cordial and collaborative communication with trainers
- This position might require traveling to GCC countries or any other location where clients are located.
Please apply by submitting your CV at this address: [најави се за да го видиш е-маилот]
Deadline for applications is: 15th of October 2022