За компанијата: Ние имаме 40 канцеларии во 20 земји и воедно сме зачетници во професионалното советување на територијата на источна Европа. Нашата разгранета мрежа и широката палета на услуги кои ги пружаме гарантира... повеќе за компанијата »
HILL Skopje is recruiting for our client:
WIK, is a contract designer and manufacturer (ODM/OEM/CM) for electrical household appliances and devices. They have created and developed hundreds of system solutions and produced millions of products. This position is based in the Global Commodity Management for Production Material, is part of the Global Sourcing team, and has the authority to define and drive the strategic localization approach - working cross functionally to drive the end-to-end value chain.
To further support their operations, they are looking to engage a highly capable and devoted professional for the position of
- Defining and driving the strategic approach for material sourcing in alignment with the Global Commodity Managers.
- Optimization of the procurement result in cooperation with related cross functional teams.
- Optimization of the cost and supplier structure of the commodities (including but not limited to global sourcing, cost and value analysis, relocations, bundling, etc.).
- Implement risk mitigation to de-risk the overall supply chain for continuity of supply and competitiveness total cost.
- Support challenging sourcing activities required for New Product Introduction (NPI) for the plant operations in Prilep and act as a coordinator in NPI projects if requested.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a major in supply chain management, engineering or business administration
- Minimum 6 years of work experience in the same or similar position
- Sourcing experience in manufacturing is preferred and experience in similar international manufacturing industries, such as the electrical appliance industry and automotive industry, is highly appreciated
- Excellent knowledge of English and MS Office
- Analytical problem solver and decision maker, skilled in negotiations and networking, effective at influencing others and incorporating executive management
- Great communicator and collaborator with power of conviction and ability to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of the global and local commodity marketplace and the best procurement practices as well as strong understanding of manufacturing operations and tooling
- Willingness to work on an intense traveling schedule within a hybrid working model
Our client is offering you a perspective role, a possibility to fully express and further improve your professional abilities within an international environment.
If you envisage yourself in the above-described position, please send us your CV in English, stating the position title, exclusively to our address, with full confidentiality.
e-mail: [најави се за да го видиш е-маилот]
ul. Anastas Mitrev 26/4, 1000 Skopje