(преземи го огласот во Word)
ITD Distribucija Doo Skopje
An excellent opportunity for you to join a regional leading IT distribution company, part of InfoSoft Group. We are company with 15th years of experience on Macedonian market, dealing with distribution of IT products, paper and graphic materials.
In recent years despite the global economic crisis, we have high performance in our operations. Aspiring for high performance while taking into consideration market realities, focusing on punctual distribution process, qualitative relationship with partners, high business ethics, excellent logistics, professionalism and knowledge in sales/management, ITD Distribution has the objective to be a market leader in the IT distribution market in Macedonia.
Continued progress and growth of our company is based on the talent and work of our team of 35 professional, ambitious and qualified employees. The continuous staff training with the scope of improving performance, professional development and career advancement through the Company's structure is one of our main concern. Each employee has documented evaluation of performance assessment based on metrics, clear and concrete instructions for fulfilment of the duties, staff motivation for encouraging personal skills and improvement of job efficiency. This is why, in our view, human capital has been and will be our greatest asset.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the company’s products and services: PC hardware, Servers, Enterprise storage, Network and Infrastructure products.
- Кnows the products specifications and technical information for the assigned products.
- Know-how in analyzing products/prices of competitors.
- Creates sales and price strategies.
- Cooperates with import/export department to ensure the supplying is realized on time.
- Establishes & maintains excellent positive relationships with the existing suppliers and potential ones.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders
- 3+ years’ experience in similar job positions related with product management and sales. Candidates with less experience will also be considered in the selection process.
- University degree in Computer science, Informatics, Economics will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English Language;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with vendors.
- Very good analytic skills in realation of using data and tools to make competition analysis, stock age analysis, product and margin analysis.
- Good knowledge of Information Technology, Hardware and Software;
- Ability to work in a group and under pressure;
- Enthusiasm, good human relations skills, and the ability to think independently.
- A strong desire to learn
What you can expect from us
- In addition to a competitive base salary, this position provides incentive compensation that rewards the individual based upon assigned objectives. Statutory benefits also provided in accordance with local laws and practice.
- Great opportunity to join a Balkan wide recognized & market leading company - Infosoft Group is amongst the top IT Distributors with more than 30 years of experience;
- Liberal and enriching environment by working closely with the industry leading vendors;
- Carrier development and professional challenges, continuous training opportunities as well as attendance in conferences.
- Private health insurance benefits.
Qualified candidates should submit the letter of interest and their CV, to the following email address: [најави се за да го видиш е-маилот] , with „Subject” indication: “Enterprise Product Manager”
Only qualified candidates will be called on interview.
The CV-s must be in English. The closing date for applications is 24.01.2023.
The personal information that you will submit through your application, will be protected and used only for recruiting purposes, according to the legislation for the protection of personal information, the Law on Personal Data Protection ("Official Gazette of the Republic of Macedonia" No. 7/05, 103/08, 124/08, 124/10, 135/2011, 43/2014 and 153/15).