- Објавен пред 3 недели
- ТФ Интернатионал ДООЕЛ
- Активен до 28.09.2022
- Позиција: Економист/Сметководител/Ревизор
- Локација: Скопје
TF Partners provides a range of services to select high net worth individuals and their businesses.
Our vision is to provide our clients with specific and practical advice in order to add value and
promote growth and profitability.
Our business is looking for the next recruit to support the Australian Finance Team in servicing our
customer base which involves working closely with The Finance Lead and Associates to help them
achieve strong outcomes for their clients.
As a Finance Analyst, you will be primarily focussed on preparing finance applications under the
guidance and supervision of the Australian based Associates. In addition to the above, you can
anticipate some exposure to other generalised tasks involving the collation of historical financial
information and preparation of reports for our select clientele.
Favourable applicants will have some exposure to the finance industry, and/or pride themselves as a
person who is generally detailed in nature.
As our Finance Analyst, you will:
- Have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Be a consistent performer and have outstanding attention to detail and data accuracy
- Be able to independently manage your workload to meet deadlines as well as being able to work in a team-based environment to meet common goals
- Be comfortable speaking with key stakeholders and lenders
- Verification of clients information
- Collating and processing information
- Taking ownership of each client’s requirements and ensuring timely outcomes
- Data input and loan application preparation
- Prepare retail and commercial loan applications ensuring industry compliance requirements are met
- Assist with loan writing and packaging (including serviceability assessments)
- Follow up lenders for updates, providing stakeholders with timely and periodic status updates for their loan application, and following up further documentation when required
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- A ‘can-do’ mentality to problem solving and general day-to-day workloads
- Being a strong team player - someone who can both lead and be led
Please email submissions to [најави се за да го видиш е-маилот]