За компанијата: Axapta Masters is a Gold Microsoft Partner focused on the “sharp-end” of designing, managing and delivering Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementations, integrations, development, support, upgrade and data... повеќе за компанијата »
About the position
We are always looking for perspective and talented people who want to advance their career options and to work on international projects. Now, we are looking for a Data Consultant to help us develop and implement our business intelligence systems. Data Consultant responsibilities include analyzing acquired data, evaluating existing systems, and testing new ones. If you have a background in Computer Science and experience with analytics tools like Microsoft Power BI, we would like to meet you! Ultimately, you will help us turn data into knowledge using predictive and analytics solutions.
Working with us means working on international clients’ projects, working in a friendly environment, and a dream team with a ‘sharing knowledge’ culture!
What We Offer
- A full-time position that comes with a competitive salary and individual performance evaluation policy
- Opportunity to gain international business experience working for world high-class companies
- A dynamic, friendly, and supportive environment with a dream team and a ‘sharing knowledge’ culture
- Professional and personal growth training policies with additional courses and certifications
- Flexible working hours and a work-from-home possibility
- Additional private health insurance
- Fitness & wellness center to use
- High-quality business equipment and cozy office space, with refreshments and fruits included
- Two Annual team-buildings and regular internal social and sports team events
Your Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or Engineering degree or equivalent field
- Experience as a Data/BI Consultant, Data Scientist, Database Developer, SQL Developer, or similar role in the field of business intelligence, application development, database development, and data analysis domains with extensive SQL knowledge
- Experience in building data pipelines and workflows from the ground up including defining the exception handling strategies
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft office products and experience with cloud infrastructure
- Experience using business intelligence tools (Microsoft Power BI)
- Experience with data mining, cubes, SSAS, SSIS, having strong skills in statistics and reporting
- Working knowledge of Descriptive Analytic practices and processes
- Thorough understanding of the main features of the collection of data and the relationship of data elements to each other
- Intermediate programming skills in any high-level language
- General understanding of the business functions, processes, and overall business strategies
- Demonstrated intermediate analytic and diagnostic skills and advanced problem-solving and decision-making skills, having the ability to navigate ambiguity, solve complex challenges, and operate in a fast-paced team environment
- Design, document, implement and test BI solutions
- Manipulates raw data and understands the ultimate design required to meet business requests.
- Translate business needs into technical specifications
- Evaluate existing data collection and analytical systems
- Proactively stays abreast of data sources, identifies best internal and external data sources in response to business requests.
- Define, plan, and execute tests to ensure the quality of results.
- Use data visualization techniques to present information
- Facilitates cross-functional requirement sessions about complex information needs and document requirements; work with stakeholders to prioritize requirements based on Business Intelligence capabilities and business needs.
- Lead the ongoing rationalization of business intelligence assets in their area to ensure they are providing the utmost value for business outcomes.
- Analyze big data to discover trends and patterns
- Establish procedures for data sharing with internal and external stakeholders
*Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.