Tigo Finance is a leading fintech company in the region, providing a scope of financial services, including payday and consumer loans. Based on the proven experience and achievements in the industry with headquarters in Skopje the company aims to offer microfinance services to private individuals with the simplest, quickest and most convenient borrowing process for the customer.
We are looking forward to meeting our new colleague, and we truly believe that you will be a very valuable team member who will bring new professional competencies to our company. Join us as:
Tigo.mk is looking for an experienced Chief Accountant to oversee general accounting operations by
controlling and verifying financial transactions.
Chief Accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements,
maintaining general ledger, ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all accounting tasks and
participation in month-end close process.
A successful Chief Accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of
accounting principles. The ideal candidate has also experience in collaborating with Junior and Senior
This role will involve:
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Manage bookkeeping
• Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency
• Produce error-free accounting reports
• Produce cash forecast and conduct payments
• Provide technical support on Head of Finance and Accounting
• Assist in conducting month-end and year-end close process
• Support preparation of financial statements
• Tax calculation and reporting to the tax authority
• Ensure compliance with local regulation (including tax regulation) and IFR
The Ideal candidate will demonstrate:
• Proven experience as a Chief accountant
• Experience in international company and preferably more than one industry
• BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
• Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
• In-depth understanding of local regulation and IFRS requirements
• Familiarity with financial accounting statements
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Proficiency in English language
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Self-initiative and hands-on-approach
The Company will provide:
- Competitive salary
- Bi-annual bonus
- High technology devices and tools
- Open minded management willing to accept new ideas and practices
- Modern facilities
- Unlimited learning opportunities
- Excellent corporate culture
- Winning team
- Wellness programs and discounts benefits constantly updated by HR department
If you are interested to boost you career together with us, please send your CV with notice for the position “Chief Accountant” via the apply button.
The company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that only selected candidates will be further contacted for interview.
Financial company TIGO Financials DOOEL Skopje