За компанијата: Кеитаро е компанија со отворен извор што ги поттикнува деловните субјекти, владите и заедниците во целиот свет.
Нашата цел е да обезбедиме најдобри решенија и услуги во класа со креативно користење... повеќе за компанијата »
(преземи го огласот како слика)
We specialize in working with Open Source solutions within the private and government sectors. As part of our Sales Team, you will be building strategic relationships with executives and key business leaders to promote Keitaro’s portfolio of open-source and cloud platform solutions, including cloud-native application development and container management.
In this role, you will be Keitaro’s Sales Representative, responsible for growing and expanding our business in the EMEA and North American markets.
- Generate new leads and opportunities
- Take identified opportunities and drive them through a defined sales process to closure by promoting the value of Keitaro services; creating client proposals; negotiating and closing deals
- Manage accounts of all sizes by representing your team externally with clients and internally by working with direct reports and supporting positions
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnership
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Manage day-to-day client communication and ongoing relationships as it relates to current, new, and upcoming projects
- Lead technical sales discussions with clients from executive to C-level
- Manage client expectations
- Gain trusted advisor status with senior IT execs within assigned accounts as part of pipeline development and efforts to develop long-term relationships
- Work closely with the dedicated Keitaro client teams to identify opportunities and provide services and sales support specific to open-source solutions
- Experience in a quota-carrying solutions sales role or other technical sales role
- Minimum 1+ years of experience focused on selling software services, cloud solutions, or similar
- Competitive knowledge of the software industry
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to generate client materials for presentations
- Balance of sales and technical skills with creative thinking skills
- Ability to travel to attend industry events and in-person client meetings
We need bright thinkers like you!
Apply on our career site: careers.keitaro.com/jobs/3378818-sales-representative