Плата од 45.000 ден. до 50.000 ден.
Fidomoney offer an innovative digital composable banking platform that offers bespoke current accounts for business customers. We are rapidly expnading fintech company and we are part of the neo-banking disruption looking to recruit forward thinking and driven individuals.
Are you a Business Intelligence Specialist? Do you like to solve Business Intelligence and Data Visualization challenges?
Do you like to work with the Business Responsible, understanding business requirements and translating those requirements into BI capabilities?
Would you like a career path that enables you to progress with the adoption of cloud computing?
This role will specifically focus on the adoption of Quicksight for dashboards and visualizations in embedded analytics. The role is to help our customers to eliminate technical constraints from their legacy BI tools and help them to leverage their data to develop business insights.
You will be building and maintaining a data warehouse system that will support the business to take smarter and underbuilt business decisions.
- 4+ years of experience with data visualization using Tableau, Quicksight, Qlik, MicroStrategy, PowerBI or similar tools
- Experience with SQL and data modelling
- Clear communication skills in English(both written and verbal) along with the ability to clearly document issues and communicate issues effectively throughout the organisation.
- Experience in translating business requirements to BI dashboards.
- 2+ years of experience with either Relational Databases, NoSQL Databases or MPP systems
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables, planning work and completing tasks in a defined timeframe.
- Experience working with issue tracking systems, like Jira, in an Agile Development workflow.
- Experience with AWS workloads and the different platform services it offers is an added value.
- Any experience working in Banking or FinTech would be beneficial.
- Familiarity with one or more Lake House technologies (Hive, Impala, Spark SQL, Presto, Redshift)
- Experience authoring technical documents such as business requirements and technical implementations