За компанијата: International Esports Federation обезбедува услуги, поддршка и упатства за членови кои основаат национални асоцијации за еспорти низ целата земја. повеќе за компанијата »
(преземи го огласот во Word)
About the job:
IESF - International Esports Federation is the home for the Esports Family! We are currently seeking a full-time Graphic Designer to join our dynamic team.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of an amazing international team who is always open to support you and share knowledge with you! Our employees are friendly, talented, system-oriented and eager to learn and level up. We are looking to create a long-lasting relationship and you’ll get opportunities to grow within the company with a lot of travelling all around the world, a “feel like home” work environment and creating connections internationally!
As our perfect match, you:
- Design assets for different digital or print media, such as app store listings, in product assets, OOH, campaigns, landing pages, video platforms, websites, social media, and more
- Familiarity with best practices for graphics and video editing
- Passionate about graphic design, typography, photography, motion, and illustration
- You’re detail-oriented and creative, which makes your concepts impossible to ignore
- Fast learner and eager to learn new things every day
- Event oriented who loves to work in fast-paced environments
- Excellent English - written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate a commitment to ongoing professional development
- Provide and accept constructive feedback within your team and collaborate to create high-quality work
- Propose creative concepts for acquisition and retention campaigns or bring to life other team member’s ideas.
Your history likely shows:
- Mastering in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign
- Expert knowledge of exporting for the right platform, color modes, file types, image editing, resolutions, printing, and/or encoding (if applicable)
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks based on urgency and importance = tight deadlines
- Ability to work quickly
- Experience creating high quality visual designs for a large company, including product launches, content marketing, emails, advertisements, youtube channels, social media content, and other marketing assets
- You can bring ideas to life by breaking the standard frames, design all the way from digital to print and show us your ninja skills
- Strong organizational and media management skills. Sharing workfiles with your team is imperative for the success of your work.