За компанијата: We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive... повеќе за компанијата »
Are you a seasoned DevOps Engineer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for DevOps Engineer who is seeking challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute to our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Provides expertise and creativity in the development and implementation of various services and solutions related to public cloud services according to the project requirements
- Design, development, and implementation of Continuous Delivery strategies for custom-developed applications on-premises and in the public clouds
- You will be working on developing tooling and automation across various teams or projects
- Design and document new processes for developing, building, and deploying applications
- Proactively find process optimization opportunities
- Excellent communication and soft skills to collaborate with customers, peers, direct reports, and management
- Willing to learn quickly new technologies and methodologies
What qualifications are needed?
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile Methodology
- Solid understanding of CI/CD and experience with Azure DevOps Services, GitLab CI, Jenkins, Team City, and similar
- Strong understanding and experience in working with cloud providers such as Azure, AWS, and others
- Solid hands-on experience with Kubernetes/AKS/ECS/EKS/GKE and cloud-native infrastructure to deploy and manage microservices
- Strong expertise in configuration and automation frameworks such as Terraform, Ansible, or similar
- Proficiency with programming languages such as Python, Go and shell scripting (PowerShell, Bash) for automation
- Experience with system monitoring, logging, and tracing tools such as Grafana, Prometheus, ELK, Kafka or similar
- Experience with Change Management and Release Management processes
- Strong experience with REST services
- Understanding of SQL/NoSQL database concepts
- Understanding of OS and distributed systems concepts, and network concepts (OSI model, etc.)
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy the flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.