Montway Auto Transport (www.montway.com) is one of the leaders in the US Auto Transport industry ranked among the top 550 fastest-growing companies in the USA by Inc. Magazine (2016). Over the past 3 years, the growth of the business is by more than 700%.
We ship cars and we believe that great Customer Service and Support is what makes us good at what we do!
Puzzle Brains is a subsidiary company of Montway, operating within Macedonia, with offices in Shtip and Bitola and we are currently looking to expand our talented team with an experienced HR Manager.
If you are ready to take the following responsibilities:
- Strategically drive the HR function at Puzzle Brains, working in close collaboration with our overseas offices.
- Drive the development and management of employee life-cycle programs, including talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management, and offboarding.
- Champion employee development to ensure the highest level of morale and productivity through proper coaching, employee development, recognition, and incentive programs.
- Manage the team that serves as a link between management and employees by handling questions, administering contracts, helping resolve work-related problems, and advising managers on organizational policy matters.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of staff relating to employment, labor relations, and employee relations, including research, development, and implementation of total rewards strategies.
- Be data-driven and analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of the organization's personnel policies and practices.
- Ensure compliance with employment practices, insurance, safety, and applicable laws, and regulations.
- Develop plans and processes for new employee orientation, fostering a positive attitude toward the organizational objectives.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Plan, organize, direct, control, or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization.
- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources.
And you possess:
- Fluency in English – written and spoken
- 3+ years in a similar role or function
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique and coordination of people and resources.
- A strong team-player spirit that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, interests, and learning and motivation.
- Experience in implementing and using various pieces of HR software.
We would love to offer you:
Working in a developed company
Team of professionals
Seminars and team events
We are looking for smart people who get things done!
Mission: Deliver a 5-star vehicle-shipping experience by blending innovative logistics solutions with our team’s commitment to service excellence that delights.
Vision: Our ultimate goal is to become the standard by which all vehicle shipping is measured, servicing the widest range of individual clients, corporations of any size and business partners within the United States, and be recognized as the company that made transporting a vehicle as simple as pizza delivery.
Values: Strive for leadership is at the heart of our company – we are not afraid to take bold moves, in order to improve processes and communication.
Acting with integrity ensures that genuine sense of mutual trust, honesty, and openness when interacting with team members.
We remain technologically inclined, firmly convinced that our customers and partners deserve to leverage the power of the latest and the brightest tools.
If our Mission, Vision, and Values speak or relate to you, we want you on our team!
Are you up for a challenge?
If yes, then apply at [најави се за да го видиш е-маилот]