At Quantox Technology we are committed to hiring, developing and promoting a diverse talent pool of amazing experts across all our international offices. Our people oriented, innovative approach gives an encouraging and supporting working environment to our employees while making our ideas possible.
We are looking for a Java Developer
- Private health insurance
- Conventions and conferences in and out of the country
- Organizing Meetups in and out of the office
- English classes
- Legal consultations
- Paid mentorship program
- Flexible working hours
- Employee Gatherings and Team Building Activities
- and much more …
- Build and maintain features in our complex, low latency backend ad serving systems
- Design solutions to software problems, desirable
- Write and test high quality code using Java and related technologies, eg. Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Junit
- Collaborate with product and other technical teams to clarify requirements
- Work with a cross-functional and geographically distributed team of engineers
- Analyze and optimize code to ensure the SSP performs within our customer’s SLA requirements
- Troubleshoot production issues related to the team’s applications
- Effectively manages day-to-day tasks in an Agile process to meet scheduled commitments
- Write unit tests and specification documents
- Review and provide feedback on other’s code submissions
- Mentor junior engineer
If you have:
- Experience with unit and integration testing and writing clean code
- Understanding of REST APIs, OOP, and related best practices
- Good knowledge of SQL or NoSQL databases techniques
- Experience with continuous integration and large scale automated deployment (CI/CD)
- Familiarity with Internet protocols such as HTTP and SSL
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- The ability to adapt to new technologies, our tech stack is diverse, and being able to step out of the comfort zone to learn new frameworks/tools is a must.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can apply for this job on this link , or send us your CV at [најави се за да го видиш е-маилот] .