За компанијата: We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive... повеќе за компанијата »
Are you a seasoned Senior Android Developer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using a technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for Senior Android Developer who is seeking challenging work on international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Develop native Android applications in Kotlin
- Work with a cutting-edge technology stack
- Analyze different requirements and propose solutions
- Create clean and testable code
- Work in an Agile environment
- Work closely with all development teams within the company
- Follow company policies on quality (code reviews, CI, Gradle, Jenkins automation, etc.) and suggests improvements on them
- Discover, assess and implement new technologies to maximize development quality and efficiency
What qualifications are needed?
- 5+ years of professional experience on a similar position
- Proven experience as an Android Developer with Java or Kotlin
- Excellent knowledge in the Android SDK and ecosystem
- Knowledge of solution architectures – MVVM or MVP
- Experience with Android projects using Retrofit, Dagger, Android Architecture Components
- Knowledge of Gradle and dependency management
- Some knowledge of Internet protocols, network communication, app modularization, databases and build automation via CI/CD
- Understanding of development lifecycle, including working experience with Git, Pull Requests, Code Reviews
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices and focus on high-quality mobile UI/UX experience
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Great communication skills
- Fluency in English
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Experience in integrating an analytics SDKs and crash reporting tools
- Excellent business analysis competencies;
- Eagerness to outperform, learn and develop new skills
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy the flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.