(преземи го огласот во Word)
We are looking to grow our brilliant in-house finance team here at Brands2Life by hiring an Accounts Payable Clerk. This is a newly created role and will be based in locally Skopje, but will require someone to work independently and as a fully-integrated member of our UK finance team.
Brands2Life is a 140+ people, integrated communications agency based in London. We have a fantastic team and a very competitive client base spanning some of the best-known brands in technology, professional services and consumer markets.
Working alongside an experienced team of finance professionals, you will be responsible for:
- Receiving and recording invoices and credit notes from suppliers
- Processing the invoices and attaching that information to the relative project for job costing and financial statement purposes
- Matching and filing invoices with their matching receipts
- Setting up new suppliers in the accounting system
- Making sure invoices are approved in time to meet the established payment cycle
- Preparing weekly payments runs on invoices via BACS system
- Credit card PO management and monthly processing
- Reviewing and processing staff expenses
- Monthly petty cash reconciliation
- Fair FX card top up and processing expenses
- Dealing with account queries and payment dates
- Chasing account leads/directors for approvals
- Keeping account details up to date
- Maintaining historical records
The ideal candidate will have good written and oral English, confidence in speaking to staff internally at all levels, as well as occasionally with clients, and experience using Paprika (or a similar system) in a fast-moving agency/service industry environment.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting new position and being at the forefront of our support function expansion.