За компанијата: We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive... повеќе за компанијата »
Are you a motivated Data Engineer, willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using different working approaches that are both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we?
Scalefocus provides tailored software solutions and services that empower businesses to grow and meet the challenges of tomorrow. We are a worldwide organization with a global perspective and a proven track record in accelerating innovations for companies in North America, Europe, and the Middle East.
Bringing together a world-class engineering team and industry expertise we help businesses navigate the technology maze in Healthcare, Fintech, Insurance, Energy & Utilities, IT, Logistics, E-Commerce & Retail, Manufacturing and others.
Our tailor-made solutions result from our constant aim at technology excellence and the experience we’ve gained from 500+ successfully completed projects in 26 countries for 300+ clients, which include Fortune 500 companies, innovative start-ups, and established leaders across a variety of industry verticals.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for a Data Engineer who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Experience in software engineering and programming (Python, SQL, Java, Scala) in a professional environment.
- Proficient in using Postgres and Redis
- Knowledge of architecture and design (patterns, reliability, scalability, quality) of systems.
- Comfortable communicating with a diverse set of technical and business stakeholders in English
- Working knowledge of event processing (Kafka, Red Panda)
- Working knowledge of data versioning tools (flyway)
- Working knowledge of data profiling and quality management
- Working knowledge of with big data tools (Spark)
- Experience in dealing with avro data and schema registry
- Experience in event processing technologies like Flink,Beam and KStreams
- Experience with argoCD,Gitlab actions or any other CI/CD tools to deploy code on kubernetes
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Master's in computer science or equivalent
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Airflow, Azkaban, Luigi, etc.
- Experience with SAS software,
- Experience as a Financial Data Engineer
What do we offer?
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.