Are you a seasoned Test Automation Engineer who's willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for a Senior Test Automation Engineer who is seeking challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute to our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Responsible for the organization of software development process in small project teams
- Acting as main contributor in test planning, coverage and estimation
- Designs and executes all testing types and levels within the project, applying advanced test design techniques
- Build test automation frameworks and implements advanced functional and non-functional test scenarios
- Orchestrates defects and defect resolution
- Active participation in the organization of the SDLP process within the project team with focus on requirement analysis and the creation of the project test plans and reports
- Provides guidance, technical leadership and training to less experienced staff
- Participates in the company’s recruitment process
- Copes with tasks of a high level of complexity
What qualifications are needed?
- Strong experience in quality engineering - test design, execution, defect reporting, etc.
- Advanced knowledge in functional and non-functional testing
- Proven experience in front-end and back-end test automation
- Advanced experience in system, integration, service and API testing levels
- Practical experience in a variety of test techniques – BDD, DDT, etc.
- Proven experience with programming languages, OOP, DB
- Good knowledge of OS, web technologies and web services
- Strong knowledge of software development process
- Good understanding of customer business specifics
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Self-driven and takes initiative to identify and solve problems with actions
- Advanced knowledge of the tools of the role: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Gatling/Jmeter, Rest-assured;
Scalefocus is a software development and digital services company with a mission to help businesses grow by leveraging cutting-edge technologies and top engineering talent. We are a worldwide organization with a global perspective and a proven track record in accelerating innovations for companies in North America, Europe, and the Middle East.
Combining technical expertise with industry know-how, we help businesses navigate the technology maze in Healthcare, Fintech, Insurance, Energy & Utilities, Logistics, E-Commerce & Retail, Manufacturing and others.
Our tailor-made solutions result from our constant aim at technology excellence and the experience we’ve gained from 500+ successfully completed projects in 26 countries for 300+ clients, which include Fortune 500 companies, innovative start-ups, and established leaders across a variety of industry verticals.
With seven delivery locations in three countries, we at Scalefocus aim to ensure that no matter where you are based, you will always be part of a talented team of professionals who join their forces and the best ideas to deliver outstanding results. Our two offices in North Macedonia – in Skopje and Bitola, are a key part of the delivery ecosystem of Scalefocus, and an important driver for the success of the company.