За компанијата: Singular is an international gaming and FinTech company continuously striving to build innovative products and inspire progress around the world. Founded in 2009, Singular has grown from a start-up of... повеќе за компанијата »
Singular is an established brand in the iGaming industry developing award-winning solutions that stand out with their flexibility, reliability, and innovation. These three key aspects shape our competitive factor in the market. As of 2021, Singular is part of the biggest iGaming brand worldwide, Flutter Entertainment. The backbone of our success lies in using novel technologies & agile processes by our team of 160+ highly-skilled people.
An office manager is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the general functioning of the Singular Skopje Office;
- Greet visitors, answer incoming phone calls, and give visitors support by redirecting them to the relevant person;
- Maintain the office condition and arranging necessary repairs;
- Purchase office supplies/equipment, inform the relevant departments, and provide the finance team with required documentation in alignment with the company policies; Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time;
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering, and security services;
- Coordinate with workspace specialist and Flutter CRE Team department on all office equipment and keep an accurate record of company equipment (Laptops, etc.);
- Act as the first point of contact for employees and the management for office-related matters.
- Provide direct administrative support as needed, including scheduling appointments, meetings, and events; booking travel; maintaining file systems related to the office inventory; mailing and shipping packages;
- Cooperate with corporate mobile operators; ensure monthly payment of invoices;
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements;
- Related duties as assigned.
- Prior experience in administrative positions
- Exceptional attention to details
- Good command of MS Office;
- Advanced level of English Language.
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Strong Organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- High self-control, enthusiasm, and adaptability.
These are some of our outstanding benefits:
- Challenging projects
- Outstanding working environment
- International work experience
- Training and learning opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Fitness activities
- Private Health Insurance
Why you should apply
We nurture a teamwork environment where ideas are communicated, and knowledge sharing is encouraged. We appreciate the talent and inspire constant self-improvement. We constantly search for progressive thinkers, creative doers, game-changers, visionaries, and groundbreakers who never settle for mediocrity.