За компанијата: Axapta Masters is a Gold Microsoft Partner focused on the “sharp-end” of designing, managing and delivering Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementations, integrations, development, support, upgrade and data... повеќе за компанијата »
About the position
We’re always looking for perspective and talented people who want to advance their career options and work on international projects. Now, we are looking for an experienced Support Specialist to become a part of our company.
Working with us means working on international clients’ projects, working in a friendly environment, and a dream team with a ‘sharing knowledge’ culture!
What We Offer
- A full-time position that comes with a competitive salary and individual performance evaluation policy
- Opportunity to gain international business experience working for world high-class companies
- A dynamic, friendly, and supportive environment with a dream team and a ‘sharing knowledge’ culture
- Professional and personal growth training policies with additional courses and certifications
- Flexible working hours and a work-from-home possibility
- Additional private health insurance
- Fitness & wellness center to use
- High-quality business equipment and cozy office space, with refreshments and fruits included
- Two Annual team buildings and regular internal social and sports team events
Your Skills and Expertise
- BS/MS in Business, Economics, or equivalent field
- Experience in working as a Support Specialist, Customer Support or similar role
- 3+ years of experience in any of the following fields: Finance, Production, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, etc.
- Experience in working with a full suite of ERP platforms (Dynamics AX/NAV/365, SAP, Pantheon, etc.) will be considered a plus
- Must have an excellent command of German and English language
- Must have good business process competences
- Detail orientated individual with strong analytical skills having the ability for organizing and prioritizing work
- Clear in communication and reporting and excellent organizational skill
- Superior multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Analytical and conceptual skills, performance, and innovation readiness teamwork
- Self-starter who can work independently, and be a strong team player
- Analysis of business processes and system requirements
- Design, configuration, and testing of system functionality in Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 and related systems
- Analyze user requirements and implementation, in application systems, from the development of the business process models to the final testing, delivery, and training
- Supporting the system during implementations
- Learn and stay up to date with related technologies and services in our field, including earning Microsoft certifications as required
- Occasional travel may be required to attend company meetings or work on-site with customers
*Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.