За компанијата: BtoBet is a pioneer in the sports betting and online casino technology solutions, providing award winning sports betting and online casino solutions and a full range of management services to our partners.
The... повеќе за компанијата »
Location: Skopje, Ohrid, Bitola
BtoBet, a leading technological solution and platform provider in the iGaming industry with a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team.
- Develop and execute test plans and manual test cases
- Perform automation testing on a project
- Making decisions on the automation tools selection in order to reach best automation approaches
- Submit and track any product issues found during testing to ensure that they are resolved
- Provide input to the daily project status report for each assigned project
- Reproduce issues when necessary in order to assist software development in resolving issues
- Provide feedback for continuous test improvement
- Identify, isolate, and document bugs clearly and concisely in a bug tracker in English
- Identify, analyze and describe any production related issues
- Research and suggest new practices and technologies
- 4+ years of manual QA experience and 2+ years of QA automation experience (overall over 6 years of experience)
- Hands-on significant experience in QA and testing
- Extensive hands-on experience developing automation testing using Selenium C# and Ranorex, Postman and unit testing frameworks
- Extensive hands-on experience developing manual testing using TestRail
- Extensive hands-on experience with development languages: С#, SQL database
- Extensive hands-on experience with performance testing, stability, the latency of web API
- Vast experience writing test strategy, test cases, overate and end to end testing of web-based products
- Experienced with enterprise platforms and systems and QA processes
- Passionate about testing, scalable systems, and QA methodologies
- Previous experience in leading the quality assurance strategy
- Innovative and A good communicator and listener
- Hands-on experience with Git.
Job Type: Full-time
If you think that you fit the role requirements, we’d like to meet you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
Are you interested in this position? We would love to hear from you! Please submit your CV together with a Cover Letter at [најави се за да го видиш е-маилот] , including “Title of the Vacant Position” in the subject line.