За компанијата: ТИГО ФАЈНАНС е современа компанија со високи професионални стандарди која нуди лесни и брзи решенија за микрокредитирање на физички лица. повеќе за компанијата »
Tigo Finance is a leading fintech company in the region, providing a scope of financial services, including payday and consumer loans. Based on the proven experience and achievements in the industry with headquarters in Skopje the company aims to offer microfinance services to private individuals with the simplest, quickest and most convenient borrowing process for the customer.
We are looking forward to meeting our new colleague, and we truly believe that you will be a very valuable team member who will bring new professional competencies to our company. Join us as:
Head of Human Resources
We are hiring a Head of Human Resources that will enhance, optimise and contribute towards successful realization of the human resources department in the company.
The right candidate for this position is proactive, detailed and results-oriented, in order to build a successful company, while having a positive attitude in providing exceptional services to our customers and taking care for the well-being of our employees.
- Organizational role and employer promoter at highest;
- Analytics driven personality, willing to provide decision support through HR metrics;
- Owner of the annual HR budget;
- Payroll calculation preparation and execution and administrative HR part;
- Partner to senior leadership team, in understanding and improving organizational structure and conducting performance reviews;
- Maintaining compliance;
- Drive performance and retention through employee engagement and , motivation and training;
- Always on the lookout for analysis of national trends in compensation and benefits;
- Group aligned career growth and training yearly roadmap;
- Motivate and support current stuff;
- Supports the talent management process;
- Supports the training process;
- Internal communication rulebook;
Outcomes to succeed in this role:
- You are a symbol for high internal ethics, integrity, and organization culture role model. Furthermore, employer promotion, branding and positive feedback is one of your strongest skills;
- You are analytics driven personality, having an ability to analyse, refine, summarize, and clearly present data and information. You know how to conduct research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organizations human resource information system (HRIS).
- Owner of the annual HR budget, including compensation and bonuses and inflation changes;
- Payroll calculation preparation and execution is handled smoothly, in line with department agreed upon dynamics and specifics. You have also successfully set up and is actively leading whole administrative HR related part, with the help of the HR specialist or assistant;
- You have achieved full compliance with latest local employment laws and regulations and introduced best practices in the interest of the business related to employee benefits, from health insurance to retirement benefits, stock options, day-care, sick leave, vacation and other benefits associated with the position at the organization;
- Continuously review policies and procedures and implement changes/new policies as required, ensuring all legislative advice is up to date, consistent and communicated;
- You have become one with the senior leadership team in understanding and improving organizational structure particularly, leading employee performance reviews along with the managers of the departments, as it relates to current and future talent needs, acquisition, training, retention, and succession planning;
- Always on the lookout for analysis of national trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization retains top talent.
- You have introduced a group aligned career growth and training yearly roadmap for all employees within the organization within reasonable time period;
- Unselfishly providing Human Resources support, advice, and guidance to all Tigo employees in all people related matters. Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary, and termination procedures.
- Supports the talent management process lead by talent acquisition lead, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial and professional roles;
- Supports the training management process lead by training lead, which may include learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- You have introduced an internal rulebook for internal communication, making internal communication standardized via approved channels, by assigned individuals and in line with group rulebook.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in a Senior Human Resources position, preferably working as a Head of HR or HR Business Partner
- You are able to express yourself shortly and concisely in English;
- You have an excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Development of a people-oriented company culture is something You strongly believe in;
- You have competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company;
- Take a lead role in transforming and strengthening the organizational culture, ensuring that the company values and approach are displayed;
- You have in-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
The Company will provide:
- Competitive salary;
- Annual bonus as per OKRs set;
- Private health insurance;
- The chance to get international business experience;
- Open minded management willing to accept new ideas and practices;
- Top of the line technology for professional usage;
- Career development and continuous upgrading through various training opportunities and know-how;
- Wellness programs and discount benefits constantly updated by HR department;
If you are interested to boost you career together with us, please send your CV with notice for the position “Head of Human Resources” using the Fast Apply option.
The company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that only selected candidates will be further contacted for interview.
Financial company TIGO Financials DOOEL Skopje