За компанијата: Axapta Masters is a Gold Microsoft Partner focused on the “sharp-end” of designing, managing and delivering Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementations, integrations, development, support, upgrade and data... повеќе за компанијата »
About The Position
We are always looking for ambitious and talented people who want to advance their career options and work on international projects. Now, we are looking for a Support Specialist to become a part of our Customer Service department. Working with us means working on international clients’ projects, working in a friendly environment, and working with a dream team with a ‘sharing knowledge’ culture!
What We Offer
- A full-time position that comes with a competitive salary and individual performance evaluation policy
- Opportunity to gain international business experience working for world high-class companies
- A dynamic, friendly, and supportive environment with a dream team and a ‘sharing knowledge’ culture
- Professional and personal growth training policies with additional courses and certifications
- Additional private health insurance
- Fitness & wellness center to use
- High-quality business equipment and cozy office space
- Two Annual team buildings and regular internal social and sports team events
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or any related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Great understanding of computer hardware and software systems
- Dedicated to problem-solving.
- Positive and professional work attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Advanced written and spoken English.
- Ability to work with customized working hours schedule
- Responsible, diligent, and proactive.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Possessing specialist knowledge of operating systems, devices, applications, and software
- Providing technical support to teams within the organization, and to external clients when required
- Answer queries and monitor issues with software applications and escalate or close tickets, as necessary
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
- Identifying and resolving technical issues
- Developing reports for teams across the business
- The job role will involve a rotation in 3 work shifts