We at Nedcann love the cannabis plant and disclose its beautiful natural active substances to all people in the world. It is our ambition to make it accessible to all patients who can benefit from it.
Our passion for the plant is almost logical if you think of the positive effects it has on conditions such as cancer, sleep, epilepsy, obesity, Alzheimer's, diabetes, skin diseases, sepsis, inflammation, schizophrenia and numerous more. We are fascinated by the active substances in cannabis and its huge potential to help and relieve people who suffer from diseases and conditions.
We make no concessions in our endeavor to be the best supplier in the medical cannabis market worldwide. Our production facility is located in Ohrid and we are currently seeking for new team members who will help us build our organization.
As a member of the Nedcann team, the Human Resources Manager Assistant role will be to assist the Human Resources Manager with his daily job responsibilities, documentation, business-related contacts, follow legal requirements and etc
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a candidate with a consultative approach to set the standard and improve continuously.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Assist in developing and implementing plans and goals for the department.
- Assist the Human Resources Manager in creating and implementing department SOP’s.
- Assists in developing department documentation and forms.
- Leads Administrative work for the Human Resources department.
- Creates and archives documentation
- Ensures compliance with law regulations and internal policies.
- Makes sure that all documentation is in compliance with the company SOP’s Human Resources management.
- Assists with scheduling weekly and daily meetings of the Human Resources Manager
- Works with the Human Resources Manager to coordinate and supervise daily operations.
- Maintains scheduling of events and represents the department when needed.
- Creates reports and submits them to the Human Resources Manager.
- Bachelor degree ( Law degree if highly preferable )
- Should have a minimum of 3 years working experience in a related area
- Good documentation practices
- Excellent soft skills, including demonstrable ability to relationship, manage across various business levels and functions
- Strong problem-solving skills, the ability to creatively tailor solutions
- Strong business / commercial acumen; understanding of the complexity of multiple businesses, functions, and processes as well as solid knowledge of business and functional issues, and proven track record to positively impact business results
- Abillity to work under stress
- You speak fluent English and Macedonian
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today at
[најави се за да го видиш е-маилот]
Mob: + 389 76 777 223