За компанијата: Axapta Masters is a Gold Microsoft Partner focused on the “sharp-end” of designing, managing and delivering Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementations, integrations, development, support, upgrade and data... повеќе за компанијата »
About the position
We are always looking for ambitious and talented people who want to advance their career options and work on international projects.
Now, we are looking for a Data Consultant – Intern who will get the chance to become a part of our BI department.
Working with us means working on international clients’ projects, working in a friendly environment, and working with a dream team with a ‘sharing knowledge’ culture!
- Currently enrolled in the last year of studies or will receive a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, information management/systems, business analytics, or other equivalent fields
- Experience with data querying or modeling with SQL (preferably Microsoft data stack).
- Experience with building and maintaining basic data artifacts (e.g. ETL, data models, queries).
- Basic experience with one or more industry analytics visualization tools (e.g. Excel, PowerBI, Tableau, Looker).
- Basic experience with a scripting language (e.g., Python or R).
- Knowledge of data modeling and data pipeline design.
- Experience with relational and star schema data modeling concepts.
- General curiosity and ability to reverse engineer an existing process/pipeline.
- Ideas on how to improve code quality and optimizes BI processes (e.g., speed, cost, reliability).
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and data presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-starter or the ability to proactively find work or learning opportunities.
- The application of BI and DWH concepts to the support of specific business functions or processes (Examples: data ingestion, data validation, data cleaning, data processing, and ETL).
- Use various tools (query interfaces) and concepts regarding data and databases (Examples: data flow diagrams, relational data modeling, user story, data dictionary, data lineage, source to target mapping).
- Methods and techniques for writing effective reports.
- Collecting and interpreting data.
- Analyzing results and identifying patterns and trends in data sets.
- Use one or more industry analytics visualization tools (e.g. Excel, PowerBI) and, as needed, statistical methods to deliver actionable insights to stakeholders.
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs and well-defined requirements.
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes.
- Write secure, stable, testable, and maintainable code with minimal defects, and automate manual processes where possible.
- Troubleshoot data, analyses, and code, research root causes, propose solutions, and take ownership of the next steps for their resolutions.
*Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.