За компанијата: Axapta Masters is a Gold Microsoft Partner focused on the “sharp-end” of designing, managing and delivering Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementations, integrations, development, support, upgrade and data... повеќе за компанијата »
About the position
We are always looking for perspective and talented people who want to advance their career options and to work on international projects. Now, we are looking for a Software Developer – intern who will get the chance to become a part of our development department.
Working with us means working on international clients’ projects, working in a friendly environment, and a dream team with a ‘sharing knowledge’ culture!
What We Offer
- Financial compensation
- Mentorship and training opportunities
- Valuable practical experience with work activities
- Network with professionals in the field
- Attending networking and social events
- A dream team with a knowledge-sharing culture
- A friendly working environment
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or in last semester of studies
- Experience working with C# and .NET
- Experience with SQL management studio writing SQL queries
- Building websites in ASP.NET
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.
- Create and develop technical requirements and design specifications for enhancements/modifications/extensions to D365 F&O functionalities.
- Develop and test required modifications/extensions to existing code to optimize/maintain D365 F&O applications.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve technical errors, data, and performance issues.
- Implementing data model and user interface objects based on provided technical design document
- Working with various D365FO supportive frameworks, including SSRS reporting for development of reports.
- Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.