За компанијата: Предизвиците во областа на човечките ресурси не се само наша секојдневна работа, туку се и наша страст. Нашето знаење и експертиза ни дозволуваат да имаме уникатен пристап кон секоја задача. Нашите клиенти... повеќе за компанијата »
Award-winning company Casumo opens its first offices in Skopje. Since 2012 they are leading the innovation of the iGaming industry. Known for its unique and lovable brands including Casumo, Dunder, Kazoom Casino and Casino Secret, the group continues to develop and deliver best-in-class gaming products and experiences.
On behalf of our client, DEKRA is looking for:
- In charge of payment run/s processing and any adhoc payments as required in both the accounting software (including allocations) and banking portal/s;
- Responsible for creditors aging clearing of outstanding items;
- Responsible for managing selected PsPs in terms of downloading of transactions, allocating settlements, reconciling fees, performing the monthly reconciliations on MS Excel or AccountIQ and follow up on any issues concerning such PsPs;
- Involved in regulatory submissions to Gaming Authorities;
- Involved in the posting of the PsPs journals/split of one of the gaming companies within the Group during the monthly reporting;
- Assisting the Manager with the analysis of PsPs costs;
- Preparing data for both Payment Product and Payment Operations teams in relation to PsP fees;
- Responsible for Balance Sheet reconciliations and clearing of outstanding items;
- Support the statutory audit process;
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve processes, controls and documentation;
- Acting as main backup of Finance Officer;
- Assisting with any other tasks as may be required.
- Min 3 years' experience within accounting, preferably with experience in the gaming industry;
- Able to work against stringent deadlines and deliver in a timely manner;
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft applications especially Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent command of English language both written and verbal.
Being a part of the Casumo group provides an unparalleled experience. You’ll find yourself surrounded by the brightest minds within the most inspiring and collaborative office spaces.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: [најави се за да го видиш е-маилот]
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*By sending your CV and motivation letter, you agree that your personal data will be processed for the needs of recruitment and selection by DEKRA Arbeit Macedonia and they will be stored in the DEKRA database.
Note: Candidates can withdraw their permission to process their personal documents at any time by sending a notification to the e-mail: [најави се за да го видиш е-маилот]