За компанијата: The HeadHunter Group, е иновативна компанија за вработување и регрутација, со свои канцеларии во Македонија, Албанија, Косово, Црна Гора, Босна и Херцеговина, Србија, Кипар, Грција и САД. Ние нудиме највисок... повеќе за компанијата »
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Cyprus, Greece and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
Our client, United Colors of Benetton is a renowned luxury Italian clothing brand known globally for its expertise in knitwear and social commitment. Benetton pride their selves on their Italian style and knowledge of global trends, presenting quality contemporary fashion collections.
A rare and unique opportunity to work for one of the leading fashion brands in the world.
As Store Manager you will have overall accountability for the store with daily support from the owner. You must have an energetic and positive personality and lead by example at all times. You will be capable of delivering exceptional customer service, controlling business costs including staff costs to maintain profit. You will be naturally stylish in appearance and thrive on passing your product knowledge onto our customers, inspiring them at every opportunity.
You will closely work alongside the owner to achieve excellent results and where necessary challenge poor performance through coaching and mentoring your team.
You will be highly visible on the shop floor, driving sales and interacting with staff and customers.
- Demonstrate unparalleled sales and service by creating a warm, positive and clean atmosphere in the shop. You’ll delight regular customers and drum up new business through impeccable service and new initiatives.
- Lead, inspire and motivate the team so that everyone can be their absolute best. You’ll champion personal development and help recruit passionate people.
- Continually look for ways to drive the shop’s financial performance forward, considering sales, costs, labor and customer reach.
- Be a brand ambassador at all touch points, including on social media.
- Work shoulder-to-shoulder with your team on the shop floor, staying close to the business, and scheduling and deploying appropriately.
- Ensure opening and closing the store runs beautifully, admin and issues are dealt with proactively, and the shop is always appropriately stocked with products and equipment.
- Encourage and create a vibrant, exciting and sociable place of work.
- Report on a daily basis to the owner.
Skills and Experience
- Proven track record in a managerial position in the retail fashion industry.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the brand, customer service, staff relationships, company image and have a keen interest in the latest fashion trends.
- Knowledgeable in Health & Safety Standards.
- Self-starter, problem-solver, results-driven, people-person.
- Great coach, communicator, and developer of people.
- Unmatched drive to constantly improve, learn and welcome feedback.
- Keen eye for detail, be well-organized and thrive under pressure.
- Heaps of credibility, an entrepreneurial outlook, and a brain for business.
- Agile, flexible and cool-headed.
If you think you’ve got the personality, the passion, and the desire to be part of this close-knit team, then we’d love to hear from you.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: [најави се за да го видиш е-маилот] if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Ms.Sashka Malinovikj on mobile no. +389 70 370 649 (Monday - Friday).
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!