(преземи го огласот во Word)
Customer Service Project Manager
We are: Discount Lots ( https://discountlots.com/about-us/) a US based, growing real estate company that’s continuously disrupting the industry and becoming a market leader. We are expanding our team in North Macedonia and are looking to hire a motivated Customer Service Project Manager who has experience with Customer Service and is a born leader! The perfect fit to this role would be a professional that is super-organized and possess outstanding communication skills.
The job position:
As a Customer Service Project Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth resolution of property citations and compliance with county code enforcement regulations. You will collaborate closely with our customer service team, property buyers, and local contractors to ensure timely resolution of citations and maintain the integrity of our property transactions.
- Monitor and update properties that receive new citations, documenting the issues accurately in citation notes.
- Upload relevant documents such as citations, notices of violations, and screenshots of county communications to property files for proper documentation.
- Notify Property Managers when contracts under their purview receive citations and keep them informed about the status of citation resolution.
- Maintain an up-to-date citation list in Salesforce for the Customer Service Spotlight Report.
- Manage the payment of fines associated with citations, coordinating reimbursement from buyers or adjusting their remaining balances as needed.
- Oversee the cleanup process for properties with citations, including identifying and coordinating with local contractors for yard work, clean-up, and other necessary activities.
- Ensure before and after images are captured for properties that undergo clean-up, as well as photo confirmation if the buyer handles the clean-up.
- Keep the citation Google Sheet updated with accurate information on citation fees, clean-up costs, and the details of the company or individual responsible for clean-up.
- Follow up regularly with Property Managers to track the progress of priority citations and ensure timely resolution.
- Communicate with the appropriate teams if certain properties are deemed too expensive to handle and require additional actions, such as being added to a "Dump list."
- Collaborate with team members to streamline processes and improve the efficiency of citation resolution
- Proven experience in project management or a related role, ideally in a customer service or real estate environment. - Strong organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. - Ability to work collaboratively in a team and independently when required. - Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
Compensation and Benefits: - Salary of $1,400 per month - Full-time, long-term and friendly work environment - Working hours from 4PM to 12AM Macedonian Time (10AM-6PM EST) - Paid leaves and 10 Days of PTO - Salary increases based on performance and contributions - Opportunities for promotion
*Please note that this is a gross salary and that you are responsible for any tax-related procedures in your country of residence. We kindly ask you to apply only if you are happy to work in an office environment and being paid said gross salary. Discount Lots wants to thank you for your interest in our job post. We are looking forward to your application!