За компанијата: The HeadHunter Group, е иновативна компанија за вработување и регрутација, со свои канцеларии во Македонија, Албанија, Косово, Црна Гора, Босна и Херцеговина, Србија, Кипар, Грција и САД. Ние нудиме највисок... повеќе за компанијата »
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Cyprus, Greece, Bulgaria and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
We are excited to announce that for our client multinational clothing company, H&M, we are now looking for a Visual Merchandiser for the new store in Skopje.
The key to building a great look is combining bold pieces.
The key to building a great company is combining bold people.
We take pride in our history of making fashion accessible to the everyone, and strive to build a more welcoming, inclusive and sustainable industry. Only through our great people and teams will we be able to change the future of fashion.
At H&M, we welcome you to be yourself, challenge you to grow and make a difference. Together, we create that special kind of workplace where unique talents from all over the world come together to form dynamic teams, where we foster a culture of creativity, innovation, collaboration and growth.
As a Visual Merchandiser you will be responsible for maintaining and creating an environment that inspires our customers to explore their personal style and together with the store team to offer the most exciting Customer Experience. You will implement the Visual identity in the store in order to meet the expectations of the customers and colleagues at all times, following H&M procedures and standards.
Be proud of where you came from & amazed by where you’ll go.
Be yourself & more at H&M.
- Follow up the Visual identity and secure commercial level through creating inviting windows, well-styled mannequins and high-level garment presentation.
- Provide good concept flow by maintaining the concept layout, fixtures and navigation.
- Launch and maintain all sales campaigns and activities on time and according to H&M standards.
- Identify opportunities to increase customer satisfaction.
- Follow up and maximize selling by analyzing sales reports and KPIs and taking actions accordingly.
- Support, coach and develop the team on visual and commercial knowledge.
- Ensure together with the store team all H&M policies and legal requirements.
- Identify potential VM talents.
Skills and Experience:
- Team player, enjoy team work and cross collaboration with the other members of the management team.
- Aware of the current fashion trends and styling techniques to anticipate customer’s needs.
- Strong communication skills with ability to inspire and motivate team members to offer a great customer experience.
- Open-minded, flexible and adaptable to changes.
- Delegate, follow up and provide feedback to support the development of the team.
- Similar professional experience would be an asset.
- Good knowledge of English language.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: [најави се за да го видиш е-маилот] if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Sashka Malinovikj on mobile no. +389 70 370 649 (Monday - Friday).
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!