За компанијата: Предизвиците во областа на човечките ресурси не се само наша секојдневна работа, туку се и наша страст. Нашето знаење и експертиза ни дозволуваат да имаме уникатен пристап кон секоја задача. Нашите клиенти... повеќе за компанијата »
NOVA International School is the leading co-educational, English medium day school with educational programs ranging from PK to Grade 12. The school was established in 1997 to offer exceptional opportunities for growth and development to children of expatriates and local families residing in Skopje. On behalf of our client, DEKRA is looking for:
- Provides first aid and/or emergency treatment to students and employees during school hours;
- Uses critical thinking and follows evidence-based clinical practice in accordance with NOVA student protection policies as well as defined competencies for school nurses;
- Regular reporting and cooperation with teaching staff and other employees regarding students’ health and adequate disease prevention;
- Follows the standardized nursing code of ethics;
- Acts as a medical link between teachers, students and parents regarding students' health problems;
- Attends weekly and bi-weekly student support team meetings;
- Enters relevant data about the students in the school software; Updates student health forms as needed.
- Excellent English language knowledge;
- Completed medical secondary education; Bachelor degree is preferred;
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a nurse;
- Excellent knowledge of medical protocols for students health care;
- Ability to use school software and platforms;
- Аbility to communicate with children of preschool and school age.
If you have the experience and you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: [најави се за да го видиш е-маилот]
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*By sending your CV and motivation letter, you agree that your personal data will be processed for the needs of recruitment and selection by DEKRA Arbeit Macedonia and they will be stored in the DEKRA database.
Note: Candidates can withdraw their permission to process their personal documents at any time by sending a notification to the e-mail: [најави се за да го видиш е-маилот]