За компанијата: The HeadHunter Group, е иновативна компанија за вработување и регрутација, со свои канцеларии во Македонија, Албанија, Косово, Црна Гора, Босна и Херцеговина, Србија, Кипар, Грција и САД. Ние нудиме највисок... повеќе за компанијата »
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Cyprus, Greece and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
For our Client, we are looking for:
Financial Control Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzing and controlling of the company's financial data;
- Participating in preparing the presentation for the company's monthly operations;
- Creation and implementation of the budget for operating expenses (Opex);
- Monitoring and control of operating costs (Opex);
- Creation and implementation of a budget for capital investments (Capex);
- Monitoring and control of capital investments (Capex);
- Participation in the creation and implementation of the Business Plan;
- Participation in the preparation of the presentation for the Business Plan;
- Preparation of all legal and internal financial reports;
- Preparation of investment analysis to support relevant investment proposals;
- Defining, calculating certain financial indicators for the financial analyses;
- Implementation and coordination of all areas for closing the month and final year;
- Notification to the Securities Commission and communication with investors;
- Performing other tasks in the domain of professional qualification.
- Bachelor degree - SSC, Faculty of Economics preferably Department of Financial Management, Accounting and auditing, etc.;
- Knowledge of IAS and IFRS (international standards for financial reporting);
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in the field of finance;
- Having an ACCA certificate will be considered an advantage;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point);
- Excellent knowledge of business English;
- Previous work experience with SAP information system will be considered an advantage.
Skills and Abilities required
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Good presentation skills
- Orientation to teamwork
- Ability to problem solve and work to tight deadlines
- Commitment and results orientation
- Enthusiasm and desire to progress
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: [најави се за да го видиш е-маилот] if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Sashka Malinovikj on mobile no. +389 70 370 649(Monday - Friday).
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!