За компанијата: Vita Media Group is a frontrunner in the world of iGaming, lead generation and affiliate marketing.
With a dedicated data driven approach we ensure that our users always find exactly what they are looking... повеќе за компанијата »
Graduate paid Internship - Vita Media Group
Vita Media Group is a Danish company operating in the field of the iGaming industry. It deals with affiliate marketing, management, and software development for retaining users from the iGaming industry and lead generation for Nordic countries' financial institutions.
Our paid internship is designed to give you the authentic experience of working in the iGaming progressive industry. We are looking for two interns in our Ekstrapoint team who will assist the team for 4 days per week, from 6 pm. till 1 am (7 hours per day).
Sounds like you want to be part of us? Here are the details:
- Provide support for the users during the evening in the workweek;
- Provide support during ( the most active hours of ) the weekend;
- Deliver the bonus packages to the users faster;
- Check/test the EP site, transactional emails and links of the pages on a regular basis;
- Free up time for the existing core CRM/Support team to focus on improving the processes, the platform, measuring support response times and other activities.
The responsibilities will be the following:
- Providing support for the users for all the issues they might have;
- Deliver the bonus packages that users order;
- Daily testing of the EP pages for broken links, and text issues;
- Daily testing of the transactional emails for broken links, flow and text issues;
- Implementing minor improvements for the transactional emails.
- You must be available to work 4 days per week, from 6 pm. till 1 am (7 hours per day) with some flexibility as needed.
- It’s advantage if you are studying Economics / E-Business or marketing related education
As well as:
- Show enthusiasm, passion and curiosity.
- Possess critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Know how to prioritize and be adaptive to change.
- Have the desire and willingness to learn new skills.
- The possibility to have fun, learn & grow in a challenging environment and hopefully be part of our team.
- Flexible & remote working.
- Various events and team buildings.
- Possibility for long-term employment.
Check out our web for more information and apply today by sending your resume to [најави се за да го видиш е-маилот]